8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

Cannon is winning district. I'm confident that's going to happen?

I am confident that you are wrong! My confidence is based on facts.

1. LA is returning all players that got minutes but one guard. (on a guard heavy team)

2. LA has the reigning District 8AA/ Region 4AA MVP, & Uppercumberland Co-POY Wade Eldridge!

3. Most athletic team LA has had in a long time.

4. CC has no answer for Eldridge.

5. LA has advantage on size, speed, toughness, experience......

I am confident that you are wrong! My confidence is based on facts.

1. LA is returning all players that got minutes but one guard. (on a guard heavy team)

2. LA has the reigning District 8AA/ Region 4AA MVP, & Uppercumberland Co-POY Wade Eldridge!

3. Most athletic team LA has had in a long time.

4. CC has no answer for Eldridge.

5. LA has advantage on size, speed, toughness, experience......

Hard to argue with facts.

After watching DC tonight, even though it was against some weaker teams, we still look pretty tough even being down two starters.

Last years team did NOT hustle or play D like this one does. Positions 1-5 have pretty fast hands and Bone has turned into a decent playmaker and facilitator. That's going to help us while scoring gets into a groove.

Standing by my decision that we will surprise a few teams this year.

Hard to argue with facts.

Right on! But now I'm not saying CC won't be competitive. They will be good but someone being that bold is just speaking from pride. Prob a player or student.

Tigerfan I have some freinds with D1A & came to DC for their game tonight. 22 was on fire! Good handles & decent length. He should have a good season.

Right on! But now I'm not saying CC won't be competitive. They will be good but someone being that bold is just speaking from pride. Prob a player or student.

Tigerfan I have some freinds with D1A & came to DC for their game tonight. 22 was on fire! Good handles & decent length. He should have a good season.

Bone's improvement from last season to this is really surprising. He didn't look this good during the summer. I just hope Munoz and Patterson get healthy before the tournaments start. We could make some noise.

After watching DC tonight, even though it was against some weaker teams, we still look pretty tough even being down two starters.

Last years team did NOT hustle or play D like this one does. Positions 1-5 have pretty fast hands and Bone has turned into a decent playmaker and facilitator. That's going to help us while scoring gets into a groove.

Standing by my decision that we will surprise a few teams this year.

I didn't keep up with boys basketball much last season, but I have never seen a Coach Martin lead DC team that wasn't tough, gritty, and wouldn't hustle all around. That alone will keep you in some games you shouldn't be in, or win.

Bone's improvement from last season to this is really surprising. He didn't look this good during the summer. I just hope Munoz and Patterson get healthy before the tournaments start. We could make some noise.

Thought that was his name. He looked good. Size will be the weakness but Martin will have them playing hard regardless. They could possibly upset some teams.

I didn't keep up with boys basketball much last season, but I have never seen a Coach Martin lead DC team that wasn't tough, gritty, and wouldn't hustle all around. That alone will keep you in some games you shouldn't be in, or win.

Oh I'm by no means saying that last years team didn't play D or hustle. But this years is much better. That's going to keep us in a lot of games we shouldn't be.

Thought that was his name. He looked good. Size will be the weakness but Martin will have them playing hard regardless. They could possibly upset some teams.

Hoping 42 will come along as the season progresses. He's our future in the post. Have an eighth grader that will probably jump right into the starting lineup next season who can play a bit of guard and forward.