8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

Wbryguy, when I was talking about not being a 4th place district team I was talking about Dekalb. Mctiger12 had Dekalb 4th in his district predictions, I said no way Dekalb is a 4th place prediction. We are the 6th or 7th best place team at best. Yes, no doubt the schedule is weak. U guys will have a great year, Macon is the 2nd or 3rd best team along with u guys. Best of luck.

Upperman is not that big either. York has good size but what do the guards look like? New coach- new system so how long will it take to gel?

The Blevins kid is really what makes them go... Their guards didn't do an awful lot against us Friday.  If you can box Blevins out , you can really pound them on the glass.  If you are lucky enough to get Blevins in foul trouble, you've got yourself a good shot at a "DUB" 

I would definitely give Macon some credit for returning what they are. No 4th place team (strictly off hearsay and scores) not seen them.

I would say Livingston for sure is odds on favorite.

I would say Upperman is now a legitimate contender only due to transfers

I also would say Cannon scheduled the toughest they could to get ready for district play. Hope it pays off. Chatt patriots, Boyd Chr, etc,etc,etcetera

Vs East Nashville and Brainerd Kuddos to Coach for not running and hiding to get wins vs some in district

Give LA credit for playing who they do knowing they are without fball guys

Macon really good. You guys may think I'm crazy, but I think Macon will only lose 7 games or even lower.