Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

I've never played a down of football but I love the game. Every facet of it, except bottom feeding trollers that come on other teams thread that have no interest in either team except jealousy because their team will never reach the level that Alcoa & Maryville preform at on those teams off day!

You are obviously a very negative and insecure person looking for attention by starting an "internet fight." I will pray for you, but until your attitude changes I will have to ignore you.

• Upvote 4

Alcoa might "steamroll" us the first game, but I think we'd get better and be competitive with them. I also think that about Maryville, but unfortunately we haven't done that yet. I would love to have Maryville, Alcoa, and DB as our non district games. That would help us raise the level of our program. Probably wishful thinking, but maybe it'll happen.

Alcoa might "steamroll" us the first game, but I think we'd get better and be competitive with them. I also think that about Maryville, but unfortunately we haven't done that yet. I would love to have Maryville, Alcoa, and DB as our non district games. That would help us raise the level of our program. Probably wishful thinking, but maybe it'll happen.

Now THAT would be a gauntlet

You are obviously a very negative and insecure person looking for attention by starting an "internet fight." I will pray for you, but until your attitude changes I will have to ignore you.

Why did you ask what position I played if you were not trying to start something? Obviously from my screen name I'm a 45 year old woman. I apreciate all prayers by the way-James 5:16
  • Upvote 1

Are you Serious ?? You ask RebelWOMAN What position she played ... very Childish and Insecure there Buddy , then you want to Pray for Her ?? Why don't you do us all a favor and just ignore all of us . 

Pepvol....You're a knight in shining armor. Sweet of you to come to her rescue like that. :wub:

Oh but you're just here because you're a " Football fan " right ? You think we're not used to trolls who just come to the big Boy threads to get attention ? Same ol same ol man ... 

Are you Serious ?? You ask RebelWOMAN What position she played ... very Childish and Insecure there Buddy , then you want to Pray for Her ?? Why don't you do us all a favor and just ignore all of us .

girls play football too. I have seen a few female kickers. Before you Go all Derek Dooley on us.

Oh but you're just here because you're a " Football fan " right ? You think we're not used to trolls who just come to the big Boy threads to get attention ? Same ol same ol man ... 

Who is trolling? I've never said anything about Maryville. I was just bragging on you. I think what you did was cute and really sweet.