White House at Portland

BDP2003

A game that has lost a lot of its luster the past few years is this coming Friday. Portland is coming off an terrible showing against Westmoreland, losing 19-0! White House had an extra week to get ready for the Panthers. I picking WH again 24-3! Hope to hear from some Portland fans. 

Edited by BDP2003

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up Coach Porter was at the game Friday dressed in red.  That should put some fire in your oven. He even had 2 coaches and bout 5 players there, so I take it he is scoping you all out because a lot will change before we play them

Well I took over 700 photos, I shall go see if I can find Waldo in the crowd......I always take the other sides photo.....

Just a heads up Coach Porter was at the game Friday dressed in red.  That should put some fire in your oven. He even had 2 coaches and bout 5 players there, so I take it he is scoping you all out because a lot will change before we play them

HAAAAAAAAAAAA dang if your not right..First I thought it was this guy : 14852115827_fb60d57150_s.jpg but then I realized that was just a student, so I looked here : 15015669636_bd38dc70e4_s.jpg

and low and behold in the top right hand corner  I found

14852118697_b4d444386d_s.jpg  in all his glory and looks like some of the assistants too. LOL thats too funny. If it aint him, its his twin. 

Never the less, that was fun for a few minutes, thanks !

and if the photos are too small here is the link to my flickr account https://www.flickr.com/photos/51526542@N02/

Edited by SOUTHERNFRIED

Just a heads up Coach Porter was at the game Friday dressed in red. That should put some fire in your oven. He even had 2 coaches and bout 5 players there, so I take it he is scoping you all out because a lot will change before we play them

Why would that put fire in the oven? Coaches always scout other teams.