Waverly @ Perry County

If the Vikings come out like they did this past week and give the other team prime offensive scoring situations and the Offense keeps producing 72 yards of TOTAL offense, then it will be a long night. Waverly i heard has a lot of good players. Beat Erin 56-6 this past friday. What do you think? 

Edited by PCsupporter4life

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vikings defense will struggle without #23 Keatton Bates. He has a fractured left wrist, not real sure on the time table of his recovery but hopefully the young man can come back this week or next before we get into September. He's actually been a good Tight End and Wide Receiver so far during camps and during the scrimmages besides the Zion Christian game. Sure hope the Vikings can come up with something and fast before Friday because Waverly has a special group this year and i believe they will have one of the best teams that program has had in a while. 

Edited by PCsupporter4life

The Vikings defense will struggle without #23 Keatton Bates. He has a fractured left wrist, not real sure on the time table of his recovery but hopefully the young man can come back this week or next before we get into September. He's actually been a good Tight End and Wide Receiver so far during camps and during the scrimmages besides the Zion Christian game. Sure hope the Vikings can come up with something and fast before Friday because Waverly has a special group this year and i believe they will have one of the best teams that program has had in a while.

I remember WC vs PC thread going over 100 pages!

Well, i reckon no one is going to talk on either Perry County nor Waverly's side. This is kind of a unnecessary thread if no one is going to talk about either team. I wish Perry County would go back to the days from 2008-2011. Those four years were the best in program history.

No Jacob Tucker = no great seasons. That kid was special.