Waverly @ Perry County

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vikings lose 55-6. Hate to say it but these kids just gave up the way they seemed on the sidelines. They have all the talent but when you run the same plays over and over and over again your not going to beat many teams. Waverly has a special group and i think they can make some noise in Class 3A. I believe Perry County needs to just overhaul and get rid of this coaching staff and bring in a fresh batch. 

I don't normally comment much on here other than getting on and wishing both teams a good and safe game. I played in and have been attending PC football games since the very first game when we brought football back. I would like to say how disappointed in some of our fans I was last night. Over all we have great fans but to a few of the men standing on the side lines last night you should be ashamed to show your faces at another game!  It is one thing to stand on the sideline and call out a coach that's fine they are grown men who know what they signed up for and get paid a 1500$ a year coaching supplement to put up with your rude and vulgar comments. BUT to stand and call out teenage players and run them down in such a public and degrading manner as you 3 or 4 did last night you should be asked to never attend a game again. And to the one of you that when the coach asked you to keep a civil tongue and and not yell at the players you have the gaul to run to the principle of the school and tell him he cussed at you?? I realize things get heated and we often forget we are watching a game played by young men. I only write this to say I think 3 or 4 of our fans owe our young players a public or private apology.

Edited by sportsfan68

I don't normally comment much on here other than getting on and wishing both teams a good and safe game. I played in and have been attending PC football games since the very first game when we brought football back. I would like to say how disappointed in some of our fans I was last night. Over all we have great fans but to a few of the men standing on the side lines last night you should be ashamed to show your faces at another game! It is one thing to stand on the sideline and call out a coach that's fine they are grown men who know what they signed up for and get paid a 1500$ a year coaching supplement to put up with your rude and vulgar comments. BUT to stand and call out teenage players and run them down in such a public and degrading manner as you 3 or 4 did last night you should be asked to never attend a game again. And to the one of you that when the coach asked you to keep a civil tongue and and not yell at the players you have the gaul to run to the principle of the school and tell him he cussed at you?? I realize things get heated and we often forget we are watching a game played by young men. I only write this to say I think 3 or 4 of our fans owe our young players a public or private apology.

Don't sweat it. More than likely those fans sucked when they played if they even played. Just walk down in amongst them fans and tell the boys to keep working hard and don't pay attention to ####holes. Ain't but one thing comes out of them.

I don't normally comment much on here other than getting on and wishing both teams a good and safe game. I played in and have been attending PC football games since the very first game when we brought football back. I would like to say how disappointed in some of our fans I was last night. Over all we have great fans but to a few of the men standing on the side lines last night you should be ashamed to show your faces at another game! It is one thing to stand on the sideline and call out a coach that's fine they are grown men who know what they signed up for and get paid a 1500$ a year coaching supplement to put up with your rude and vulgar comments. BUT to stand and call out teenage players and run them down in such a public and degrading manner as you 3 or 4 did last night you should be asked to never attend a game again. And to the one of you that when the coach asked you to keep a civil tongue and and not yell at the players you have the gaul to run to the principle of the school and tell him he cussed at you?? I realize things get heated and we often forget we are watching a game played by young men. I only write this to say I think 3 or 4 of our fans owe our young players a public or private apology.

Wow, hate to hear that. It sounds like a couple of cowards to talk down at kids and then run tattletale when called out.