Wk1 Crockett Co @ Jackson Southside... thoughts

Ratherberacin

My cavaliers are looking pretty solid from what ive seen so far. Lots of speed as well as size.The offensive and defensive lines look alot better this year as well as the WR and line backers. The punt return and kickoff teams look solid. Our qb cade parlow is looking good and has a lot of potential. Could be a good season for the cavs if we can keep the team healthy especially Johnny Jones who missed the first 5 games last season but still manged to rush for over 1000yards in the remaining games. So does anyone know how Southside looks so far this year? Thinking my cavs go to jackson and take of biz tomorrow night... these teams were big rivals in the early 2000's!

Edited by Ratherberacin

My cavaliers are looking pretty solid from what ive seen so far. Lots of speed as well as size.The offensive and defensive lines look alot better this year as well as the WR and line backers. The punt return and kickoff teams look solid. Our qb cade parlow is looking good and has a lot of potential. Could be a good season for the cavs if we can keep the team healthy especially Johnny Jones who missed the first 5 games last season but still manged to rush for over 1000yards in the remaining games. So does anyone know how Southside looks so far this year? Thinking my cavs go to jackson and take of biz tomorrow night... these teams were big rivals in the early 2000's!

You guys should have no problem in this one.