Marion vs Whitwell (Ross man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

I hope that Helton man has his punter ready for this game. I heard he has not even practiced punting until this past weekend. Probably didn't figure he would need to punt with the new and improved Tigers. Marion's defense,the past two games, has shown great improvement from previous years but They still have a ways to go especially covering the pass. I see Marion winning big and have lots of fresh jerseys in the game come the 3rd quarter.

Old Pirate is contemplating coming to the last half of this feud between Jasper and Whitwell. Ain't sure bout how much gun powder the Tigers have this year. BTW, the skillet slinger came back to the cave telling OP of talk at the TNTBSUS ( Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop for you youngons). Rumor is the SOS is allowing the elementary students to come into the feud free Friday night. Jest what in tarnation is this HEEP of mess about? Them little fellers should get to come in every feud free cause they'd certainly had to raise enough money for the high school coaches' salaries! Most of them fellers round the jailhouse is still an awfully confused bunch. OP ain't jest a joking neither!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate is contemplating coming to the last half of this feud between Jasper and Whitwell. Ain't sure bout how much gun powder the Tigers have this year. BTW, the skillet slinger came back to the cave telling OP of talk at the TNTBSUS ( Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop for you youngons). Rumor is the SOS is allowing the elementary students to come into the feud free Friday night. Jest what in tarnation is this HEEP of mess about? Them little fellers should get to come in every feud free cause they'd certainly had to raise enough money for the high school coaches' salaries! Most of them fellers round the jailhouse is still an awfully confused bunch. OP ain't jest a joking neither!

This makes the problems on the mountain look better. We have coaching issues but nothing like this.

Are you joking me Old Pirate?  That Ross man is letting all those boys that are in grammar school into his stadium for free?  I guess is durn conscious is bothering him since that durn pee wee program had to donate a bunch of money for his durn salary.  I garuntee you I agree with OP that they should get in every game free.  You think im joking but im not.

Looks like Marion will break that half a hundred mark this weekend.....but I hope not.  Hoping to see a competitive Whitwell team come out and give MC some competition.  I know they have some speed; just a matter of nocking a few holes and running fast.  Marion wins comfortably.

Where is Glen this season?  His "run fast" analysis always cracked me up.

They're fast, but not real fast.  Just kinda fast. 

Don't forget the retirement homes over at the Jaycee towers. We negotiated to get 85% of their retirement checks in exchange for leftover school lunches.......lol. It's funny opp that most people just ignore you now. You can spin things however you want. You are only butt hurt because he turned down the pirates after being promised the world by Vic and not coming thru. We are certainly glad we have coach Ross now and glad that Sp has who they have. When are you gonna talk about the fans from pirate land leaving midway thru the third qtr of the Bell game, or two hundred showing up for the hixson game? I thought the pirates always supported their team?? South Pitt had an awesome run for sure. That run will probably never be duplicated again. Eight wins over your rival has been done two other times but statewide it has been an awesome run. It also sucks and is hard to admit when that dominance is over. We have been there and we will be able to help you through it. I imagine you will fade into the sunset by the end of the year. Hopefully both teams stay healthy during the rest of the season. Hope sp wins the rest of their games till Halloween night!

Don't forget the retirement homes over at the Jaycee towers. We negotiated to get 85% of their retirement checks in exchange for leftover school lunches.......lol. It's funny opp that most people just ignore you now. You can spin things however you want. You are only butt hurt because he turned down the pirates after being promised the world by Vic and not coming thru. We are certainly glad we have coach Ross now and glad that Sp has who they have. When are you gonna talk about the fans from pirate land leaving midway thru the third qtr of the Bell game, or two hundred showing up for the hixson game? I thought the pirates always supported their team?? South Pitt had an awesome run for sure. That run will probably never be duplicated again. Eight wins over your rival has been done two other times but statewide it has been an awesome run. It also sucks and is hard to admit when that dominance is over. We have been there and we will be able to help you through it. I imagine you will fade into the sunset by the end of the year. Hopefully both teams stay healthy during the rest of the season. Hope sp wins the rest of their games till Halloween night!

LOPAO, so you......are a supporter of the little fellers pledging,paying,raising money for high school coaches! Old Pirate been round a HEEP of a long time and ain't never seen sitch mess. You Tennessee Vol fans probably watch Bama now jest to get a glimpse of Lame Kiffin, the SOS the worshipped fer a bit. OP laughed at the first news conference LK spoke and told a group of Tn fans to beware. Now as a life long SP supporter OP seen the same type feller after Vic. Jest to prove Yous a confused feller, 1. you have been on coacht telling all us fellers how great McCurry was too. Recon you Jasper take liking to SOS, Afterall Yous now had them back-to-back. 2. SOS never.....turned down SP but probably left because he couldn't get support to rob the little league football program! Nope, OP's ain't never hurt a nary time since word of him quitting......jest proved OP was right about you Tn fans. Yep coach Vic lead the charge, recon the UT education never offered courses about SOS. As fer the Pirate fans, theys been spoiled but most coacht fellers would rather talk about you Fellers from Jasper after all as successful as SP Futeball has been SP achievements never it to ESPN. Enjoy the ride this year, it will be short with the new TSSAA changes coming. Jasper has a shot this year but won't get a sniff fer a HEEP of a long time. BTW, you made OP's day, happy to rattle that cage, jest don't overwork them youngons raising money fer Yous SOS. Oh does all the coaches get a cut of the little league or jest 1? LOPWOAO .......Zzzzzzz. Recon Not Edited by OLD PIRATE

What other 1 A team has opened up with Bell Co. Ky. And a good 4a team, really. You guys must not know much about Bell Co. Ky. When I was at Soddy Daisy they whipped us pretty good. Both years. I think it may be too soon to say too much about SP.

Bell was solid, but lets be realistic. They aren't winning any 3A titles in KY. I wasn't impressed with Hixson this year. They weren't close to the 2013 team, but neither are we. SP just needs to try and stay healthy for the playoffs. It's s going to come down to a handful of teams to represent the east.

OP don't forget coach Ross gets a nickel from every lunch sold at JES and JMS and of course MCHS LOL. It's amazing what people think they know.

It really doesn't matter what he gets. Marion can give him whatever they want too. This thread is about Marion County and Whitwell. The game is tomorrow at Marion and its going to be a one sided blowout. Lets talk about injury reports, game thoughts, etc.