crockett co. vs. milan who ya got

thedawg44

Just been sitting back and reading the thread today and just have to say what has popped into my head. I have a lot of respect for the program that Crockett Co has built over the last couple of decades. Great players, coaches and community support. Been that way for a long time now. Much respect.

But Milan has proven time and time again that they have Crockett's number. You have had great backs, lineman and qb's before and 95% off the time you come up on the short end of the stick. Last year was probably your best shot and you got smoked by a 3-7 Milan team at your place.

Most people will say it was because Jones didn't play. However you have had much better talent before and still lost. I just don't see what is different this year. I will be the first to admit that you guys are definitely capable of beating us. And if you do I will definitely give you guys all the props in the world. But ward has proven over the years, whether it be at Camden or Crockett he can't beat Milan. Morris has proven to be the master at shutting down the wing t. Please tell me why I should be nervous about this game. What is different about this year as compared to others???

Can't live in the past this is a new year!!!!!!!

Ward didn't have the hawses at Camdentowne and he did a darn good job over there. Everybody knows Camden's problem has to do with "regional population trends," and Ward has corrected that by moving to a different location. If Ward were happy losing to Milan every year in the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs, he could have retired from coaching at Camden and been elected County Mayor.

a very talented running back that didn't play last year and a young line that is really showing there qb he can be comfortable in the pocket and very talented defense and secondary, bigpurplemachine everybody will see Friday night.. cant wait to travel to johnnie hale to see this one

No doubt you guys are very talented. As I said before much respect for you guys and I definitely think you guys can win this game.