Notre Dame at Chattanooga Christian

volahol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense (no pun intended) to Grace or LV, but they are possibly the 2 weakest teams in Chattanooga. CCS will realize just how weak their recent opponents are when they get pummeled by the Irish this Friday. There won't be much suSpence in this one, as the Irish won't need any motivational speeches to get ready to dominate this 'wannabe' football program. The Fighting Irish will win by at least 21!

No offense (no pun intended) to Grace or LV, but they are possibly the 2 weakest teams in Chattanooga. CCS will realize just how weak their recent opponents are when they get pummeled by the Irish this Friday. There won't be much suSpence in this one, as the Irish won't need any motivational speeches to get ready to dominate this 'wannabe' football program. The Fighting Irish will win by at least 21!

Rockne1,

you are correct ! ND will pummel CCS

let me remind you , before Fant and his entourage arrived about 3-4 years ago, ND and CCS  were a evenly matched program , I guess , as you put it " 2 wannabe" football programs".

( check the head to head records if you doubt this...)

yes, you can buy  a respectable football program by breaking T$$AA rules

Rockne1, my prediction is the Signal - ND score will be a similar lopsidedness just as the CCS-ND will be a lopsided score ( welcome to reality Rockne1  )

you see Rockne1, you look in the mirror and see one thing, but I promise when you look at a photo instead, you see what others see the real you, ( usually not as exciting !,)

ND high school is like the college ND, trying to keep up with the big boys but having to do a whole lot of shady stuff to do it....

like the college ND found out against Alabama and their recent scandals, it doesn't  change who you REALLY are,

welcome to the middle of the road... it is short lived !!  ( you usually have to go to one side or the other or you get run over)

integrity does matter 

so do nice facilities

Batman1 Get over it. There was an investigation No rules were broken. Think about this one. I dont want to speak for him but I assume our head coach has aspirations of coaching college ball one day. Now forget the fact he is a man of honor and integrity. Why would he jeopardize his chances to do just that. For a win! Get real! He is not some hick from the mountain. Who is trying to impress his friends. He is a man of honor. CCS has a lot more money then ND (proven by their facilities). If they start winning everyone will say their cheating. Its the nature of the beast. No one would say anything bad about CCS if they didn't continually talk about Catholics like we were a second rate religion. Not all but some. We are all christians first. I've learned in my old age to turn they other cheek. But its hard when you get on here to talk about football and someone continually attacks your integrity. So let's please talk football for a change.