Fulton Football

Ranger7

This thread is worthless

Fulton is a good team for sure. Best in east Tn? Probably not. I looked at their schedule and it may be the worst schedule in the entire state! Playing union, pigeon forge, AE, Christian county, ky, a very down Carter team, a very down GP, the worst Powell and bearden teams in years!!!! It may hurt them when they face some adversity in the third round of state playoffs.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton is a good team for sure. Best in east Tn? Probably not. I looked at their schedule and it may be the worst schedule in the entire state! Playing union, pigeon forge, AE, Christian county, ky, a very down Carter team, a very down GP, the worst Powell and bearden teams in years!!!! It may hurt them when they face some adversity in the third round of state playoffs.

I don't think it will matter. Fulton will roll in 4A. Greeneville doesn't look as good as they did in 2010-11. I do think the Big Privates,Maryville,Blackman,Oakland and Whitehaven would give Fulton fits.

That's not out fault our district is down... And to be honest we should have Alcoa and west on the schedule but you know how that goes... But I am worried when the time comes to handle adversity, but I am not too worried this is a great group of kids and coaches. They will be ready... I'm hoping central and Farragut give us a good challenge.

interesting theory on the schedule.. I just looked at Maryville's schedule and I did not see any powerhouses either

And I still say that The Cougs don't want any! Live in your dream world there CC!

interesting theory on the schedule.. I just looked at Maryville's schedule and I did not see any powerhouses either

Ya it's hard to get a Good game when you have teams like Oak Ridge having Field days the day they count heads ... lol  

Webb - State Champ  , Alcoa - State Champ , West - State Runner up .... 

Good luck with Clinton and Halls the next couple of weeks . 

We're not even talking about the cougs. Just pointing out the week schedule u play year in and year out. That's all

So in 2010 & 2011 when we played west, Alcoa, Powell, mo west, a good AE, a good Gibbs, GP was a 3rd rd playoff team... Our schedule was weak too then huh? You have one good year and get real cocky... honestly y'all's schedule is normally much weaker than ours. Talent goes in cycles and who would predict Powell being this bad? Or bearden or AE or Farragut? Come on now be serious. How bout y'all schedule us then see how weak the schedule would be.

Your right, you shouldn't. Especially since the toughest team u will play is currently 0-2. And beaten by our district favorite already.

I'd also like to go on the record as a longtime Fulton admirer. I love an inner city school that excels in sports. I think your coaches fight a daily battle like no other. I love Jody wright. I guess it's just you that rubs me the wrong way. Try and use a little cooth, or class when bragging about your team. You don't see too many maryville fans on here dogging other teams and telling people to strap em up. They use tact and humility to get their points across. Yes, thinking about it now, it is just you.

So in 2010 & 2011 when we played west, Alcoa, Powell, mo west, a good AE, a good Gibbs, GP was a 3rd rd playoff team... Our schedule was weak too then huh? You have one good year and get real cocky... honestly y'all's schedule is normally much weaker than ours. Talent goes in cycles and who would predict Powell being this bad? Or bearden or AE or Farragut? Come on now be serious. How bout y'all schedule us then see how weak the schedule would be.

Wow, maybe all Fulton fans are like this? Kinda disappointing.