govs vs heritage

Why do you act like the Govs are the only ones to make mistakes in games? The winners also make mistakes that could make the score much worse than what the Govs have been beaten by. You act as if WB wins all these games if they cut down on two three mistakes here and there! Nothing could be further from the truth

If you breakdown almost any football game you will see that the team that makes the fewest mistakes usually wins. Unless it's a case where the team making mistakes totally outclasses the other team and those mistakes don't matter as much. The difference between the recent WB teams and the meadows era teams is the teams coached by meadows were more disciplined and made less mistakes and were able to squeak out alot of the close games. Nowadays we always find ways to lose those games. I have already told you atleast a million times and I will tell you again. In the Mo East game WB threw 3 interceptions in the 1st half alone. All 3 were in or just outside the redzone. WB lost that game by an 11 point margin, 35-24. Is it really that hard to understand that those 3 interceptions were extremely costly and were a factor in why we lost that game? If we get 3 field goals in those drives we lose by two points, 35-33 And if we get two field goals and a td in those drives we win 37-35. Is it starting to sink in yet? Or will I have to explain it again? Edited by Governors91

Eye onlee got one moore qwestun 91.....Whut abowt all tha othur yeers when'st Meadows wuz att WB and Mairvul won bye a lott moore thain 1 point....???....... :popcorneater:

My point was Meadows got them to a point where they were competing with maryville after a few years. He built that team up. Why is everyone a wizeazz when they get behind the keyboard?

Knott undur a good corch like Meadows Kvul.......Oh weight....Us Rebs payed oft thair QB's two throw intwo dubble and tripull cuvridge problee.... B)

I think it was mlreb that said gov91 would be ready to call for the coaches head by the fourth week???   mlreb must be clairvoyant   lol   Mountaineers by three tds