govs vs heritage

I think this will be a lesson game for the mountaineers. They are a team that hasn't had any success before this year and the little bit of success they have had thus far has gone to their heads and it will cause them to get beat tonight.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I tend to agree with you. I was quick to pick the mountaineers but after looking at the schedules of both teams I think the govs close games may have them more prepared for a 4 quarter battle. I am going to pick the govs in a close game based on home field and the last 17 years because when you get right to it that win streak is hard to pick against.

Govs 24-21

Ever heard of "a must win"? These two programs are passing each other in opposite directions. Hairtage hasn't won this game in nearly 2 decades, but they are the favorite. Hmm...

WB has their backs against the wall. If hairtage wins, there may be some mattresses burned in LA tonight. The govs have got to win. There is no other option. It is "a must win".

WB 26-20 in overtime