DB at Sevier Co.

tennesseestud2013

SC will win this game. I think the SC defense is way better in the front seven than they were last season. I have all the respect in the world for DB but I just think this Smoky Bears team is on a different level. DB may have a depth advantage but if the Bears stay injury free it will not matter. Having Baily back will be huge I predict he has a big night. He has started since he was a freshman and has been waiting not so patiently on the sidelines during his suspension. I saw him chew the all state d end out after a penalty friday night now he is going to get to take that fire on the field. I think the Bears are a more violent team up front both on O and D than in the past I think that's because of the new HC and the new DC and the 2 maryville beat downs last year. Brewer being gone is very overrated on this message board IMO. Also they are more committed to the run game which is helping the defense. Silva Baily Sauls Matthews Wallace a veteran oline and a much improved defense = long night for the Indians young team. To the guy who said Wallace looks no better than the last qbs where are they now because Wallace is on sec tour as a junior. Bears win big 41- 14.

Cant wait to see that fancy DB band at halftime on sept 11 on TV. It will be a packed house complete with fly overs in the pregame, a special HS football atmosphere for sure. Hopefully both teams come away with no injuries other than maybe some ruffled Indian feathers.

GoBears!!

Edited by gobears89

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC has always had some of the best and toughest linemen around.l've always said it isn't holding unless it's called and SC has perfected that art over the years .I can remember my son a few years back getting so mad that he punched one for it.I always said that's not a personal penalty unless the ref catches you doing it as well.The bottom line is SC has always had size and attitude up front and this is a game in which you can gauge what kind of talent your big boys have and how well coached they are. You had better pack a big lunch and get pizzed off before you step onto the field with these young men or they will send you back to mommy crying.

You will have to catch them ruffled feathers first (their jerseys this year has feathers inside the outline of the numbers) ;) ... i do have lots of respect for smokey bears but saying their on a defferent level is a bit much , especially the ones in knoxville that are basing DBs team on the faragut game !! They have been playing like they did in the 4th quarter in that game sense.. i predict a close game with DB pulling it out .. i think their d-backs have got better and db is doing a very good job at stopping the run.. we might be smaller than most but the speed we have on dline is doing a great job.. 4.5 days and we will see.. good luck to both !!!

SC will win this game. I think the SC defense is way better in the front seven than they were last season. I have all the respect in the world for DB but I just think this Smoky Bears team is on a different level. DB may have a depth advantage but if the Bears stay injury free it will not matter. Having Baily back will be huge I predict he has a big night. He has started since he was a freshman and has been waiting not so patiently on the sidelines during his suspension. I saw him chew the all state d end out after a penalty friday night now he is going to get to take that fire on the field. I think the Bears are a more violent team up front both on O and D than in the past I think that's because of the new HC and the new DC and the 2 maryville beat downs last year. Brewer being gone is very overrated on this message board IMO. Also they are more committed to the run game which is helping the defense. Silva Baily Sauls Matthews Wallace a veteran oline and a much improved defense = long night for the Indians young team. To the guy who said Wallace looks no better than the last qbs where are they now because Wallace is on sec tour as a junior. Bears win big 41- 14.

Cant wait to see that fancy DB band at halftime on sept 11 on TV. It will be a packed house complete with fly overs in the pregame, a special HS football atmosphere for sure. Hopefully both teams come away with no injuries other than maybe some ruffled Indian feathers.

GoBears!!

Fellers my agentt iz inn kneegosheashuns wif Packhur Vizzhun.....Momma sed hit wood taik quiet a bit two keap her frum gettin' jellus tho....Hur deemands ere...

1. A limmyseen fer tha gaim wif cold air blowin' on hur.

2. 3-4 duzzen Frank Allin Burgurrs.

c. A greesed and wider slew onn tha Dollywould Splash ride two keap hur frum gettin' hanged up on hit

d. A all day shoppin'/eatin' tripp att tha Smokie Mtn Candee Kitchen

5. A audio-graffed pitcher ov' Dolly's frend and one ov Momma's favritts.... "Speck Roads"...

speck.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS

Sorry fellers......Eye like this 'un....."Jist Sumone Eye Use Two No"....(old teer jerker)..... :cry:

I have an aunt and uncle who had a band back in the day.They played a lot of small places and had a chance to go big but turned it down thinking I guess there would be a better time.That didn't happen.They were a lot like sonny and Cher or Dolly and Porter.Meaning,my aunt could sing like an angel but my uncle couldn't sing for shet as compared to her.ps.,I'm not saying my aunt or Cher were near as good as Dolly

Edited by BatmanDB