Week 3 Collinwood travels to Clarksville Academy

gtripledip

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TIME to let this post go and move on to week 4. It's getting ugly and personal. That ain't healthy.

Please no more comments on this string!

The truth hurts doesnt it. I agree, time to move on.

Wait just a second before we shut this down.  We have some unanswered questions - and somebody ain't tellin' the truth.  Did CA have starters in for that last score or not?  And if the backup QB is in the stands, who would have played if the starter went down?  That's the kid that should have been getting some reps and in the game at the end.  Something just doesn't add up and I think someone wants to shut this down before the truth comes out.  

Answers, please  :popcorneater:

Wait just a second before we shut this down.  We have some unanswered questions - and somebody ain't tellin' the truth.  Did CA have starters in for that last score or not?  And if the backup QB is in the stands, who would have played if the starter went down?  That's the kid that should have been getting some reps and in the game at the end.  Something just doesn't add up and I think someone wants to shut this down before the truth comes out.  

Answers, please  :popcorneater:

your user name fits u to a T doesn't it.......but i like it cause u got a big spoon!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter how many times you say something it doesn't make it true.some of you don't want to hear the truth.

The film can't and doesn't lie. I just looked at it on Hudl. The was only starter in his normal starting position on the final touchdown was The QB The other 10 players were backups at their positions. The so-called drive only lasted one play. The QB took the snap from the shotgun, ran to the right and the cut it back to the left for a 60+ touchdown. Extra point was ran it in for 2 cause of a bad snap. I guess he could have fell down.

None of this really matters. We didn't put in our backups on Collinwoods behalf, we did it so backup get some experience and playing time in those positions. It very important since we don't have JV football.

Our emergency QB had already scored a few rushing TD from another position this night. By the end of the 3rd quarter it was decided he was not playing anymore in the game. Also it sure wasn't an emergency.

******************************************************************************************************************

Bottom line is Not sure why we are even talking about this. Final score was 43-7. Not 80-2. It was Collinwoods job to stop our offense and to score points. Neither of which they did well the whole game.

Reason why I suggested letting post go and moving to week 4 is cause a few folks were staring to get personal.

You know that ain't gonna happen. I don't think it's necessary. They don't have anything to apologize for. We have always disagreed on what really happened in those games. Until this year I ran the "box" for the chain-gang at each home football game. So I was down on the NCS sideline for each of these games. I seen it live and Yes, I've watched the films. I heard and seen a lot from that location on the field. This year I am up on top of the press box filming.

My son is also a senior and this is his 4th year at the school. He starts in football, basketball and baseball so we get to compete against NCS multiple time a year in different sports. I can not figure out why NCS and CA parents/students have such a dislike for the other in each sports. I've heard everything from other parents such as late hits in football, someone peeing in the dugout, issues with parent conduct. I've talked with my son several times about it, he says it's a "PARENT" issue not a player issue.

I think it's the most sense he's ever made.

will you please just start quoting on topics instead of writing a book nobody ever wants o read what you say because its time to go to bed by the time we get done reading it and to top it off you make no sense at all about anything you say

I agree cut blocking is for sissy's who can't beat the man in front of you !

college players all over the united states cut players its a type of game strategy if your guy don't make it in the backfield and get a tackle for a loss or sack your qb then the offense lineman did beat there man in front of them you idiot lol watch a little football or go talk to a football coach college coaches high school coaches, they teach there players to do whatever they got to do not to let there qb get sacked.............................

rookie <_<

Yea, I know there is a difference between cut and chop blocking. It's still dangerous and leads to lots of injuries. Most coaches don't teach it.

NFHS reference to "cut block" "Many coaches and players think it is a very dangerous and injury-causing technique. There are reasons that legal blocking below the waist can occur only under very limited circumstances under NFHS rules. One major reason is to reduce injuries, especially to knees. "

that's part of football if you cant take it and be tough then stay at home with mommy and watch soap opras