Week 3: Marion County at Chattanooga Central

BigDave1967

Nobody gave Central a chance last year either. I think the folks from Jasper will be surprised at the athletes we are gonna throw at them Friday. If we can take care of the football, I like our chances. They haven't seen the team speed that we have. I'm not saying we are gonna win, but this is not gonna be a pushover for Jasper.

Most of the people in Jasper that know anything about football knows it isn't a push over game. I don't dispute the fact that Central has a lot of athletes and team speed. Being a school that's more than double in enrollment Central has a bigger pool to pick from. Just don't be surprised if it's a better game than you think.

According to a person called Ambassador who is a moderator that Marion County has a rock Star coach and he says he has the warriors rolling and the people from Jasper should win on the Marion County site. A rock star coach. Well there must be some no named coaches in the valley and in Chattanooga. So the Pounders are playing against a rock star coach. So they gives them an advantage. Hmmm?: By the way I have not said anything but I think the Pounders will win at home. Rock star coach or not. By the way Ambassador, what is a "Rock Star Coach". I am sure u will enlighten us in Pounder nation. We welcome the warriors to the Hill and Central War Memorial Stadium at Etter Farmer Field.

That means he is very popular among the fan base and in the community. I'm not a Marion fan, just making a statement. No need to get your panties in a wad. It's just an opinion.
  • Upvote 1

Coach Ross said this will be the best defense we see all year. After watching the East Ridge replay I agree. Not sure about the offense. Did the offense have an off night or was it weather or ER? MC has a good team just breaking in a first year QB has a lot of growing pains. There was a WR I saw that looks like he will catch anything within 5 yds of him. I enjoy playing different teams. Supposedly dropping some of our traditional games next year and playing a few more Chattanooga teams. It's all about the money and gates just aren't good enough with some we play.