BLEDSOE @ YORK

Classless

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank The Lord!!!!!!

for someone so happy to have him gone you sure do enjoy commenting about him every chance you get...move on from it man...doesn't sound like the new staff is doing any better. same record, almost same scores from last year with almost every starter back...from what I hear clay is loving him being back. ....everyone has moved on please grow up and do the same... I hope my warriors put on a show friday. GO BIG BLUE!!

for someone so happy to have him gone you sure do enjoy commenting about him every chance you get...move on from it man...doesn't sound like the new staff is doing any better. same record, almost same scores from last year with almost every starter back...from what I hear clay is loving him being back. ....everyone has moved on please grow up and do the same... I hope my warriors put on a show friday. GO BIG BLUE!!

You don't know much about last years team verses this yrs if you don't see a difference. I will voice my opinion over him being gone every chance I get and if you don't like stay off a YAI thread. And by the way a lot of new faces starting.

different look...same results..

Results are still loses, but the big difference is that last year, every lose was with "0" points on the board with the exception of the playoff game. 

WC game was expected to be a blow out and 32-6 was just that I guess, but YI kept shooting themselves in the foot so to speak with 4 turnovers all resulting in TD's for WC. 

OS game was an expected win, but no one expected it to be a 48 pt margin. 

The MC game was supposed to be a 2+ TD win margin for MC and YI only lost by 6 pts and again had 5+ fumbles, only 2 were lost and both resulted in TD for MC, and YI 4 missed PAT's. 

That being said, this years team is playing through 4 quarters.  No one ever said that YI would win the district, or even finish in the top half, but we are saying the program seems to be going in a really good direction under the new coaching staff.  This team is very young, under new coaching staff, new O and new D schemes...they'll pull it together, especially if they ever figure out that they are a good team.

Sounds like both Clay and YI got a better coach for their own siutation than they had the previous year. Not all coaches are good fits at all schools.

couldn of said it better. I just felt YAIDAD was being a bit harsh. Brown did the best he could with the hand he was dealt, just like Wright and his staff are this year. Talent just hasnt been what it used to be on the mountain.

couldn of said it better. I just felt YAIDAD was being a bit harsh. Brown did the best he could with the hand he was dealt, just like Wright and his staff are this year. Talent just hasnt been what it used to be on the mountain.

Talent was not that different during his years. I am harsh when it comes to him. He alienated the community and a large portion of the student athletes. I will agree to disagree with you.