BLEDSOE @ YORK

Classless

Talent was not that different during his years. I am harsh when it comes to him. He alienated the community and a large portion of the student athletes. I will agree to disagree with you.

sounds more like a personal beef than one pertaining to football. I dont know many of his former players who dont think the world of him.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds more like a personal beef than one pertaining to football. I dont know many of his former players who dont think the world of him.

From York I don't think so. I don't have personal issue at all with other than he killed a football program. I wish him the best at clay county hope he does great but I'm glad we are shed of him. I'm done talking about it. Hoping for a gIs it big enough? Hoping for a good week of Dragon football. GO YORK!!

Coach Brown hurt the York program no doubt about it and I don't know a single person from York that isn't happy he is gone.. Coach Wright is slowly getting the fight and pride back in the York players. It doesn't happen over night. We all know York plays better on the mountain though so its going to be a long physical game for the Warriors. Dragons win big and bring back the Mountain man football tradition.

From past Bledsoe teams that are pretty decent, I imagine they take this one over YAI. Samber better have a offense ready for this team. Speaking of which he better have his offense top notch when October 3rd comes around when YAI comes down to good ole Baxter. It will be like a Lane Kiffin coming to Knoxville reunion!

Taking it one week at a time.  Focused on Bledsoe right now.  Still several weeks for UHS and YI before their matchup and just praying each team can stay healthy until then.  We'll talk the "trash" in about 3 weeks   :thumb:  

Taking it one week at a time.  Focused on Bledsoe right now.  Still several weeks for UHS and YI before their matchup and just praying each team can stay healthy until then.  We'll talk the "trash" in about 3 weeks   :thumb:  

Fair enough. You have to give me this one though Samber screwed us on offense leaving like he did but I am not saying it has tremendously affected our offense. On the other hand you just don't pack up and leave three weeks before the season and you have been practicing and going through passing leagues and plays with Upperman all summer. I wouldn't have blamed him maybe if he left in the spring I could have understood that, but that is not a way to do a program. No respect 

Fair enough. You have to give me this one though Samber screwed us on offense leaving like he did but I am not saying it has tremendously affected our offense. On the other hand you just don't pack up and leave three weeks before the season and you have been practicing and going through passing leagues and plays with Upperman all summer. I wouldn't have blamed him maybe if he left in the spring I could have understood that, but that is not a way to do a program. No respect 

We need to take care of BC and you all need to take care of Clay Co.  By the way, be sure to not "run the score up" or ole Dickie will refuse to shake Herron's hand again!!!

We do not know the coaches situation or reasoning. He may had his reasons for leaving. I understand your point fully. You hear of dream jobs, being at YAI (where he played). May been his.

Edited by YAIDAD