BLEDSOE @ YORK

Classless

I had no problem with him going for the win, but much earlier in the game, just like in the Macon loss, he went for it on 4th down around his own 46 or was it 48 yard line...and they lost yards. Then with great field position, just like Macon Co. did, Bledsoe went in for the TD soon after. There was no reason to go for it at that point, and in York's territory. W/O that TD, York may have won. Also, I didn't care for him blaming the boys for the loss on the radio. The boys did a great job coming back from 2 TDs down with 7 minutes to go.

I didn't consider that blaming the boys. He simply stated they didn't execute what had been practiced all week. If you don't have faith that your team can get a 4th and 2 anywhere on the field your in big trouble. I like how he rolls the dice. I stand behind him and the boys. LETS GO DRAGONS!!!! Put this lose behind you. You have a BIG game this week in the hole at Smith county.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't consider that blaming the boys. He simply stated they didn't execute what had been practiced all week. If you don't have faith that your team can get a 4th and 2 anywhere on the field your in big trouble. I like how he rolls the dice. I stand behind him and the boys. LETS GO DRAGONS!!!! Put this lose behind you. You have a BIG game this week in the hole at Smith county.

Actually it was 4th and a centimeter, literally..... I guarantee ole dickie brown would've knew how to get that first down...... Anyways time to move onto next week. Good luck the rest of the way and I hope your coach doesn't cost you too many more games or y'all will be ready to get rid of him....

Actually it was 4th and a centimeter, literally..... I guarantee ole dickie brown would've knew how to get that first down...... Anyways time to move onto next week. Good luck the rest of the way and I hope your coach doesn't cost you too many more games or y'all will be ready to get rid of him....

Ole Dickie brown wouldn't have even been in the ball game. That's funny!!! ENUFF SAID!!!

Ole Dickie would've ran it right up the middle with 11 in the box and then belittled the ball carrier for not making it. 

Ole Dickie brown wouldn't have even been in the ball game. That's funny!!! ENUFF SAID!!!

Just as long as you armchair coaches are happy that's all that matters on the mountain.... Like I said I'm done with this game and onto next week.... All I was saying was that your coach wasn't as intelligent and motivating as you all led us out of towners to believe....

Just as long as you armchair coaches are happy that's all that matters on the mountain.... Like I said I'm done with this game and onto next week.... All I was saying was that your coach wasn't as intelligent and motivating as you all led us out of towners to believe....

We are very happy with our coach. Maybe you all can get ole Dickie back in the valley you seem to like him. Good luck the rest of your season.