Distrct 13 Crockett County leads the Way !

heatwave

Cavalier, great to know that you will be here throughout the season.  I rechecked my post and perhaps I implied you would disappear, but I did not see where I actually said you would be gone.  I did request that you stay around win, lose or draw.  In the past fans from other teams have jumped on and off the band wagon so many times until it is hard to figure what teams they support.  I can definitely understand your excitement, but take it from me I have seen many a good team start out like a tornado beating up competition that was supposedly rated as tough by the 'so called experts', by the end of the season some of these great start-up tornadoes were a 'summer breeze' by November.  A lot of times I have learned the experts are not any more knowledgable then some of us couch coaches.  The season is young and there are some tough teams in AA especially Westview and I believe Sth. Gibson alone with Haywood are going to have a little to say about who wins this years championship..... Let's have fun play ball and keep it nice and clean on Coach T.

Technically, Crockett AND Westview lead the way.

Well when they play Crockett will show the world who is number 1 in the district.

Westview will be number 3 Dyersburg will be number 2 South Gibson or Milan number will be 4 Obion will be last.

You herd it first right here.

Edited by heatwave