Week 4: DCA at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's too much greatness in one district. And who the heck is Cleveland Christian? And truthfully that is not much better other than having ND and an up and coming CCS. Seems pretty much like a lateral move if you ask me.

Should have said Tennessee Christian, from Cleveland. Their coach said in the paper a move to the TSSAA is a quick goal. A local district would make that easier. 23 on the roster. They beat Polk's Jv 55-12 and were to have played Sale Creek tonight but it was cancelled.

Should have said Tennessee Christian, from Cleveland. Their coach said in the paper a move to the TSSAA is a quick goal. A local district would make that easier. 23 on the roster. They beat Polk's Jv 55-12 and were to have played Sale Creek tonight but it was cancelled.

Good to know I had never heard of that school. It will be hard for them to get players I would assume. Fighting with Cleveland, Bradley, and  Walker Valley. I would think those would be better options, but you never know. 

Good to know I had never heard of that school. It will be hard for them to get players I would assume. Fighting with Cleveland, Bradley, and Walker Valley. I would think those would be better options, but you never know.

Also McMinn and Polk counties, possibly. A result against Sale Creek's varsity would have been interesting to see. Their site says they're supposed to play Copper Basin varsity this year and they beat Gordon Lee JV 44-0,

Region 3-2A: Bledsoe, Boyd-Buchanan, Marion County, Meigs County, Polk County, Silverdale, Tellico Plains,

The Bucs should go D2

I believe all privates will be in D2 soon. I really like the fact that Boyd and DCA try to play on a regular basis, usually this is a good game with evenly matched programs. Even if they put all privates in one division, Webb will still dominate the small division until someone else steps up.

I believe all privates will be in D2 soon. I really like the fact that Boyd and DCA try to play on a regular basis, usually this is a good game with evenly matched programs. Even if they put all privates in one division, Webb will still dominate the small division until someone else steps up.

I would like to see FRA become a regular game too