Week 4: DCA at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

It's good news that we are getting healthy. It looks like the paper is already chalking up tonight as a loss too. They said we are 0-5 already. This team is going to be fine moving into the second half of the season. It has some playmakers that have been sidelined but now they are slowly getting back in the lineup. Injuries to 5 or 6 starters have really hurt this team in the early going.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orangeslice been there done that and I have a t-shirt for it. Outside in the real world it might be coach Reynolds team but on these boards it is Reactions Team.

Ole Luns & the AD up here takes pretty good care of their volunteers.

As for this game, best of luck to Reaction's team ;)

Sorry, 'slice, couldn't refuse

We're just hoping Pujo's team :mrgreen: can get the W up here tonight

It's good news that we are getting healthy. It looks like the paper is already chalking up tonight as a loss too. They said we are 0-5 already. This team is going to be fine moving into the second half of the season. It has some playmakers that have been sidelined but now they are slowly getting back in the lineup. Injuries to 5 or 6 starters have really hurt this team in the early going.

We have our best football ahead of us.  I still think we can put a good squad together by play off time and surpise someone. Maybe we will get those purple Warriors again. We owe them one after they beat us 7-6 and ruined our chance to host Alcoa a few years back. 

I've been painting the field for 5 years.

I've helped refloor the locker room, redo the weight room, and pulled the equipment trailer to the away games. My freshmen is my 2nd child going threw the program.

I tell you all that to tell you this....

This is not reactions team. This team belongs to Coach Grant Reynolds and nobody else.

You are forgiven for your ignorance.

Don't let it happen again

Appreciate your support and dedication.   :thumb:

Just stick 8(sometimes 9) in the box, watch the rb's in the flats, and throw in a blitz every now and then. That's all BB has to do to stop DCA on offense. Should DCA get the lead, the above scheme will definitely work because they go into a shell and try to bleed the game. Just ask FRA and King's Academy. Not sure what BB has on offense, but DCA has a strong defense and is well coached by one of the better D coordinators in the league. Good luck to both teams tonight.

Edited by Sackmaster50

Just stick 8(sometimes 9) in the box, watch the rb's in the flats, and throw in a blitz every now and then. That's all BB has to do to stop DCA on offense. Should DCA get the lead, the above scheme will definitely work because they go into a shell and try to bleed the game. Just ask FRA and King's Academy. Not sure what BB has on offense, but DCA has a strong defense and is well coached by one of the better D coordinators in the league. Good luck to both teams tonight.

Sack master, saw your comment on the DC on another thread, who is the current DC at DCA?

We have our best football ahead of us.  I still think we can put a good squad together by play off time and surpise someone. Maybe we will get those purple Warriors again. We owe them one after they beat us 7-6 and ruined our chance to host Alcoa a few years back.

I'm pulling for Reactions team, I think you have a better chance than most are giving you. I'm sure a healthy Boyd is much better team than when we've seen thus far. Whip the tar outta them Sweatervests.