Week 4: DCA at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to you guys tonight. How is young pujo holding up after the injury last year?

So far ,so good Reaction. The Doc did an outstanding job and the rehab people were GREAT. I'm a little more on edge but I just do alot of praying. If ever a youngun deserved to play,that would be him.

So far ,so good Reaction. The Doc did an outstanding job and the rehab people were GREAT. I'm a little more on edge but I just do alot of praying. If ever a youngun deserved to play,that would be him.

What grade is Little Pujo now? Is he still a RB. Good luck tonight Reaction, but I believe DCA moves to 6-0. But, it's closer than the experts think tonight.

What grade is Little Pujo now? Is he still a RB. Good luck tonight Reaction, but I believe DCA moves to 6-0. But, it's closer than the experts think tonight.

I think  you are right we will put up a good fight. DCA vs Boyd Buc have always been very good games dating back to the 2 years we played in the Boro.  Will you be at the Speedway in a few weeks? I've heard we may have just as much speed as the Pirates do. That has to be a first. 

LJ is a JR and yeah he plays TB and a little slot receiver.Still a little small but catching up pretty fast. 20 pounds of muscle between this year and next and he'd be good to go. I've actually got me another lille one thats catching on pretty well.I love the game but its even better when you've got one on the field.

I think you are right we will put up a good fight. DCA vs Boyd Buc have always been very good games dating back to the 2 years we played in the Boro. Will you be at the Speedway in a few weeks? I've heard we may have just as much speed as the Pirates do. That has to be a first.

Yes, I plan on being there. You might be right about the speed. Our fastest player doesn't see the field much. He is still a youngun.