Westmoreland at White House Heritage

Mr. Postman1

Where's Postman at?

He may not be back for a while. SC ran him off the boards for 3 years. His "excuse" was that he didn't have internet, although he's a government employee.

Somebody said the Steamroller is still trying to figure out that dang cellphone. lol

And Hater............well, he's just Hating.

Edited by Termite

Hey Termite I'm going to continue to put all my post up like this because it's annoys you. Apparently you have no problem reading them. I don't have all day to play on the computer and cell phone like you. I rather spend time with my family and have a life. So grow up and get over it.

My,my. Get up on the wrong side of the bed today?  A little touchy ain't we?  Hard time sleeping last night? We know it wasn't from staying up late celebrating. :lol:

Please do keep posting the way you do....it helps prove my point about Whinemorelanders.

Heck fire, if you can't work a cell phone, NOBOBY would expect you play on a computer all day. 

And I know better. Had Whinemoreland won, ya'll would have lite the T up. But lose and go into hiding, and claiming to have a life.  Look around, you live in Westmoreland....you have no life.

Grow up.....never. Get over it. Get over what? You get over it. You've been beat before, and from the looks of things, you'll be beat again.....soon. :lol:

Edited by Termite

Hey Termite I'm going to continue to put all my post up like this because it's annoys you. Apparently you have no problem reading them. I don't have all day to play on the computer and cell phone like you. I rather spend time with my family and have a life. So grow up and get over it.

My,my. Get up on the wrong side of the bed today? A little touchy ain't we? Hard time sleeping last night? We know it wasn't from staying up late celebrating. :lol:

Please do keep posting the way you do....it helps prove my point about Whinemorelanders.

Heck fire, if you can't work a cell phone, NOBOBY would expect you play on a computer all day.

And I know better. Had Whinemoreland won, ya'll would have lite the T up. But lose and go into hiding, and claiming to have a life. Look around, you live in Westmoreland....you have no life.

Grow up.....never. Get over it. Get over what? You get over it. You've been beat before, and from the looks of things, you'll be beat again.....soon. :lol:

Go into hiding. Stand up since you are talking out of your rear. As soon as Motown got beat I was on the "T" I said Heritage deserved the win I don't make up excuses. I don't wine as you say. I make a commit and that's it. How do you know where I live. I may live in Westmoreland and I may not . You don't know me. Why do you think your smarter than me? Because you went to Smith Co.? 😆 That's funny

Well, crow don't taste too bad. However, that mess last night really was hard to watch. Those who know me know I love these kids and also Westmoreland period. Those close to our program know WHY that happened last night. It hurt bad. I left the White house heritage field very late due to the player I had in my car taking the loss so tough. We have looked forward to this year for several years in my house. Now we can mail it in, or fix the problems we have and win out. I know one thing, quitting and giving up is not an option in my house. I'm proud of the fact my son has come back from the injury he suffered last season and has gotten the opportunity to play the full year this final year he gets to play football. Termite and the gang will get to you if you let them, I'll be Westmoreland no matter how much Bull he shoots or how many losses we have. It's where I was born and god willing it's where I'll die. I don't think we represented our community very well last night and feel our guys know that. A week of practice with EVERYBODY will do worlds of good. Congratulations to White House Heritage. I started my carreer over there as a mail carrier and know how much football means to that area. Now shut up Termite and get off steam roller.

My,my. Get up on the wrong side of the bed today? A little touchy ain't we? Hard time sleeping last night? We know it wasn't from staying up late celebrating. :lol:

And I know better. Had Whinemoreland won, ya'll would have lite the T up. But lose and go into hiding, and claiming to have a life. Look around, you live in Westmoreland....you have no life.

I am sorry, but that was funny.

Edited by dalton11

Refs did not cost Westmoreland that game. Took away 2 TD's for Heritage for crap calls. If anything Refs cost Heritage a possible blowout.

I'll say this little buddy, I'd sure up the middle of that Dline cause 48 made it look awfully easy running through there. I bet your glad he didn't run the ball the last 6 minutes of the game. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Well, crow don't taste too bad. However, that mess last night really was hard to watch. Those who know me know I love these kids and also Westmoreland period. Those close to our program know WHY that happened last night. It hurt bad. I left the White house heritage field very late due to the player I had in my car taking the loss so tough. We have looked forward to this year for several years in my house. Now we can mail it in, or fix the problems we have and win out. I know one thing, quitting and giving up is not an option in my house. I'm proud of the fact my son has come back from the injury he suffered last season and has gotten the opportunity to play the full year this final year he gets to play football. Termite and the gang will get to you if you let them, I'll be Westmoreland no matter how much Bull he shoots or how many losses we have. It's where I was born and god willing it's where I'll die. I don't think we represented our community very well last night and feel our guys know that. A week of practice with EVERYBODY will do worlds of good. Congratulations to White House Heritage. I started my carreer over there as a mail carrier and know how much football means to that area. Now shut up Termite and get off steam roller.

A humbled Stampus Lickus. You ought to have a good recipe for crow by now as much as you've eat. Yelp, a lot of folks have or had kids that play or played.  I just may have figured something out.