Westmoreland at White House Heritage

Mr. Postman1

For he love of all things pigskinish........somebody please show, tell, draw, sign, telegraph, telephone, or write down instructions for Steamroller how to use the "quote". I realize he is from Whinemoreland, but surely, surely  it can't be that difficult. :huh:

For he love of all things pigskinish........somebody please show, tell, draw, sign, telegraph, telephone, or write down instructions for Steamroller how to use the "quote". I realize he is from Whinemoreland, but surely, surely  it can't be that difficult. :huh:

I thought I was computer illiterate but now I feel better Termite. remember the days when I couldn't pull a quote up? I'll try to show him Thursday night. We still use the trusty abicus up here for calculators so don't be too hard on steam roller.

For he love of all things pigskinish........somebody please show, tell, draw, sign, telegraph, telephone, or write down instructions for Steamroller how to use the "quote". I realize he is from Whinemoreland, but surely, surely it can't be that difficult. :huh:[/quote.

I'm using the cell phone most of the time. Not the computer. I guess that's just how my phone works. Sorry it's such an in convenience for you.