Marshall County at Spring Hill

purple75gold

Just by looking at the strength of schedule, Marshall County would be the easy pick...BUT, this is a trap game for the Tigers. A revengeful minded Coach Turchetta pounds the rock and keeps the high flying Osteen offense off the field and we have an upset ladies and gents. The Rrraiders will rushed for over 250 yds versus the poorly Tiger defense and the kitty cats will lick their wounds all the way home. The MC defense doesn't understand the concept of tackling.

Spring Hill 46 - Marshall County 41

B) 

Just by looking at the strength of schedule, Marshall County would be the easy pick...BUT, this is a trap game for the Tigers. A revengeful minded Coach Turchetta pounds the rock and keeps the high flying Osteen offense off the field and we have an upset ladies and gents. The Rrraiders will rushed for over 250 yds versus the poorly Tiger defense and the kitty cats will lick their wounds all the way home. The MC defense doesn't understand the concept of tackling.

Marshall Co. by 35. No contest from start to finish. Soft schedule catches up to SH this week.

B)

Not even a game. Look at Spring Hill's weak schedule so far. They'll do good to finish 5-5.

Edited by Gators96

Spring Hill is a much improved team from last year, and trust me the Tigers aren't overlooking them. Turchetta would love nothing more than to beat the Tigers on Friday night, and the MC players know that. Don't expect MC to get upset in this one. Go Blue. @Playthegame150 what's up with the girly cursive writing? Man up..... ;). Tigers by 14

Here's how the game will play out.. Spring Hill receives the opening kickoff. They proceed to pound the rock trying to eat up clock. They score a TD run with a few missed tackles. MC receives the kickoff and scores on their 1st possession. Onside kick ---> TD, Onside kick ---> TD, Onside kick ---> TD. The Raiders never touch the ball again. MC 55 SH 6  (MC will block the PAT attempt) B)

If we keep playing hard, executing, and don't have a lot of penalties, we win BIG!  S.H will try to eat the clock up, but I think our D will shut them down, and they'll have a lot of 4 and out's. 

Don't mind you for peepin' in shadowface.  After I looked at Giles Co. schedule, I feel they'll be lucky to finish 5-5. 

I predict us and CPA as the top to teams in our region.  And if we keep improving, we have a shot at a deep playoff run!

Edited by TigerTracks