Does an NAIA team have less talent than an NCAA 1 or 2 team

Booger

It was ND's goalie and I do not think Tribefan, who I think is also crossdressing as AAA :twisted: , was making a disparaging remark.....I think he was disappointed they could not win by more....MC dominated us to a score of 2-1 and he was rightfully pounding his chest....

What I was beating my chest about was the fact that the Chatt. Times left off the goal keeper from McMinn County from the 1st & 2nd teams of Best of Preps. Now I say all that to say the goalie from ND is talented and has a huge upside.

Its nothing about the young lady from ND. Its all about the fact that the Chatt Times didn't do their home work when they chose those pre-season teams. The goalie from McMinn was a first team district and region the previous year and she gets snubbed from the 1st, 2nd & 3rd team. REALLY Gene???

let it be known to the CoachT world....the second & third paragraph above are not the words of Booger; they are the words of Tribe....Tribe has not figured out the quoting system on this forum

.....Boogerette made 1st team, so Booger not mad at Gene.....but I have one more year left to judge him  :mrgreen:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let it be known to the CoachT world....the second & third paragraph above are not the words of Booger; they are the words of Tribe....Tribe has not figured out the quoting system on this forum

.....Boogerette made 1st team, so Booger not mad at Gene.....but I have one more year left to judge him  :mrgreen:

Gene just names whomever I tell him to name.

LoL, no cross dressing on AAA' s part. I think Tribe fan is all on his or her own. I have no bone with Gene, I am satisfied every time I get to watch one of my girls playing soccer. (I don't think I have ever actually met Gene.)

It was ND's goalie and I do not think Tribefan, who I think is also crossdressing as AAA :twisted: , was making a disparaging remark.....I think he was disappointed they could not win by more....MC dominated us to a score of 2-1 and he was rightfully pounding his chest....

What I was beating my chest about was the fact that the Chatt. Times left off the goal keeper from McMinn County from the 1st & 2nd teams of Best of Preps. Now I say all that to say the goalie from ND is talented and has a huge upside.

Its nothing about the young lady from ND. Its all about the fact that the Chatt Times didn't do their home work when they chose those pre-season teams. The goalie from McMinn was a first team district and region the previous year and she gets snubbed from the 1st, 2nd & 3rd team. REALLY Gene???

• 11 months later...