Coaching Lineup for Today!

FridayMainEvent

I've got the following Coaches lined up for interviews in our Friday Main Event pregame show. Our show runs from 4-6 PM (central time) We can be heard at 105.1 FM or 740 AM in the Tullahoma area or you can stream our show at TheTicketRadio.COM. I'll provide a link to the stream at the bottom of this post.

Knoxville Catholic Head Coach Steve Matthews

Tullahoma Head Coach John Olive

Smyrna Head Coach Matt Williams

Eagleville Head Coach Steve Carson

I'll interview these coaches in the first hour of my show and open the phone lines up in the second hour as we discuss the biggest games across the entire state. I welcome your input in the second hour. You can reach us at 931-454-1005. As always, feel free to post any comments here, good or bad! Thanks

Mike Molder

Host of The Friday Main Event!

Click HERE to listen now!

Horse I tried to call this mess one and they cut me off. I was real mad. You think im joking but im not.

I'm gonna call BS on that, Roy.  You think I'm joking, but I'm not!

I have all the shows loaded up on a podcast.  If you go back to the Podcast of The Friday Main Event for 8-22-2014 you'll find that I talked about Roy Dillard to Coach Tim Moore, who by the way, acknowledged he knew you! ..... and I mentioned you were suppose to call in later in the show....YOU NEVER CALLED ROY!  

I know my last station mishandled a call last season (according to you), but I've got a great guy running the board for me this year and he don't miss calls!  Here is a link to the Podcast of Tim Moore's interview.  It was toward the later part of the first hour.  About the 45 minute mark if I remember correctly!

Tim Moore Interview!

Edited by FreeAgent11

I've done that Ambassador.  I'll even give him the opportunity for this Friday.  I have the entire second hour of my show open.  Roy Dilliard, you can call in for a segment between 5-6 this Friday.  I'll hold a 15 minute slot open for you and even call you myself if you are worried about no one answering the phone.   You can shoot me a contact number or call the station at 931-454-1005.  Just let me know when your calling so there's no MISTAKES on our end.

I've also got a very special guest lined up for Friday, Ambassador.  I'll have the first ever female Head Football Coach on with me Friday.  Pickett County Head Coach Brittney Garner will join me in the first hour.