Marion and Sequatchie (Ross man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

The valley is down lol. I'm proud of Y'all haha. Haven't played anyone besides central. But like I said play Notre dame or signal and see how good your D is lol. You can't say you're D is best around lol when yoi haven't played a really good offense lol.

seems like every time sequatchie loses you have a ton of excuses. LMBO
  • Upvote 1

And all the talk about zeman. He ain't nothing 1 touchdown. Your best player is 21 way better back them zeman

Now. Now wipe those tears away and listen zeman is still a great back but Marion has a few of them which is why some of the work load is off of him and when it comes to college he will probably be a linebacker which is where he is getting most of his work in.

No reason to make excuses. Marion is better than Sequatchie. Marion will be hard to beat in 2A. #21 is the real difference maker on that team. On the other side. Sequatchie is a bad football team. Poorly coached and very undisciplined. The days of calling kids names and cussing them like dogs is over. It's really quite embarrassing to have a coach that does that. These kids from Sequatchie have been ready to quit for many weeks. I just hope they dig down deep and finish the season with some pride and dignity. These are good kids who are used to winning. This has to be hard. Congrats Marion.

Edited by ValleyExpert