Marion and Sequatchie (Ross man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

They had 120 at the half and in the third went 1 play (interception), 3 and out, fumble on kickoff.and called fumble on their 4 chances. They were never moving it consistently but weren't being completely shut down either, mistakes took away an chance at all to win. 2 illegal procedures first drive of game, delay after getting it to a makeable 4th and 5 at Marion 37 second possession, fumble (recovered) and another IP first two plays of third possession, and on fourth possession after blocking punt and getting it at Marion 16, hold on first play and drop a pass that would have gone at least five yards second play. Three and out fifth possession, then after a 70 yard run to Marion 23, another 5 yard penalty helps kill another possible scoring drive. 1st and 15 isnt impossible to overcome but 4 plays to get 10 yards of course is much more manageable. All the mistakes in one half alone, no excuse.

I will have to look at the paper in the morning. My numbers are way off from yours. Total for the game was 538 to 170. 70 of that on one play. That's getting dominated in my book.

That's the game we all want. We manhandled that same team 2 yrs ago. Went up there with no coaches and had no shot. If we get them again it's gonna be a different story.

If "you" went up there with TC's game plan and play book, you think it would have helped?  It didn't at Jasper against SP.

I will have to look at the paper in the morning. My numbers are way off from yours. Total for the game was 538 to 170. 70 of that on one play. That's getting dominated in my book.

First half drives were 5, 20, 11, 5, 7, 72 yards gained, all on the ground. Not exactly the Broncos but better than getting no points until the end make it sound. The unforced mistakes, all of the penalties and such before even the first turnover made moving the ball more of a task than it should have been. 3 turnovers in 4 possessions in the third, 2 before getting to run the offense stopped chances for yardage and more importantly stopped chances for points. Never said Marion did not move it.

We all want to get Trousdale again it's evident. I will say this though. We went up there last year and I have never been treated as nice and with more respect than any place I have been. People were very understanding of the mess that was goin on with the coaches. They spoke of players in high regard. I hope to return that hospitality in kind.

First half drives were 5, 20, 11, 5, 7, 72 yards gained, all on the ground. Not exactly the Broncos but better than getting no points until the end make it sound. The unforced mistakes, all of the penalties and such before even the first turnover made moving the ball more of a task than it should have been. 3 turnovers in 4 possessions in the third, 2 before getting to run the offense stopped chances for yardage and more importantly stopped chances for points. Never said Marion did not move it.

I know the feeling. Our first drive was 2 fumbles and a penalty. We were never really into it. Offense sputters way too much. D is great. Not worried about it.