Marion and Sequatchie (Ross man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

Zeman had maybe 4 carries in the 1st half. If you look back a couple days ago when everybody was saying Deion being out would help SC I said don't go to sleep on Henderson #21. We gave up a couple of big plays but defense shut SC down pretty much all night. Should have been 28-0 at the half. Worst first half of ball we have played this year. Worst refs I have seen in a while too. They missed 4 or 5 holding penalties on SC. I knew SC couldn't hang.

Penalties killed us. We fumbled 2 times on kickoff and gave y'all 14 points there which that second fumble he was on the ground then ball came out but Marion ball again. We block a punt run for a touchdown penalty on us for chop block lol another penalty. And I only seen us get away with one holding call and that was in first half. Need some glasses spud

No reason to make excuses. Marion is better than Sequatchie. Marion will be hard to beat in 2A. #21 is the real difference maker on that team. On the other side. Sequatchie is a bad football team. Poorly coached and very undisciplined. The days of calling kids names and cussing them like dogs is over. It's really quite embarrassing to have a coach that does that. These kids from Sequatchie have been ready to quit for many weeks. I just hope they dig down deep and finish the season with some pride and dignity. These are good kids who are used to winning. This has to be hard. Congrats Marion.

I garuntee you should do what those Marion people did.  Go hire you a real good coach and let them little league little fellars pay his salary.  This man at Ronnies red eye told me that mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Getting popped haha funny stuff. I don't get upset when we lose, drives me insane when you have teams like Jasper who think there so good lol when you play the weakest schedule in football and says the D is best around that is what drives me insane lol. Ya your D is the best in the valley but that ain't saying a whole lot. Valley is weak as heck. When Marion starts beating good teams like signal, notre dame, tyner and some more Chattanooga teams then I might give the jasperettes some credit. See what happened last year that weak schedule don't get ya any where in the playoffs does it?