Marion and Sequatchie (Ross man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

MC will have to have an off game and Seq play lights out to keep it close. No disrespect but I don't see Seq hanging in this one. Anybody can be beat on any given day but defense wins championships and if this is your first time seeing this Warrior defense get ready for a show. Seq has to be successful passing or its a long night. They can't run the ball against MC and win.

I agree. Sequatchie has no chance in this one.

Well fellas I'm torn in this one, just like I am when MC and SP get together and there isn't any young bloods on the field. This old geezer will usually pull for the underdog. The old ball coach is a man I've known for many years. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Hope this one is a slobber knocker and comes down to the last possession.

This one is tricky for me. Ross is well known for his defensive coaching but I'm not sure how much veer he has seen. Coach C has made many a good defensive coordinator look foolish in his time. Only thing to me is that he doesn't have the calibre assistants that he once had. I think Mc wins by two scores. Hopefully our qb will find some touch and it will be more than that.

This one is tricky for me. Ross is well known for his defensive coaching but I'm not sure how much veer he has seen. Coach C has made many a good defensive coordinator look foolish in his time. Only thing to me is that he doesn't have the calibre assistants that he once had. I think Mc wins by two scores. Hopefully our qb will find some touch and it will be more than that.

Surely if that Ross man could find that Colquette mans playbook that is laying around somewhere up there he could learn some of his secrets.  I garuntee you that Colquette man will have some new secrets this year for those Marion boys.  You think im joking but im not.

Surely if that Ross man could find that Colquette mans playbook that is laying around somewhere up there he could learn some of his secrets.  I garuntee you that Colquette man will have some new secrets this year for those Marion boys.  You think im joking but im not.

It helped out against the Indians last year.

Joewillie12 says he'll concede the first half of this game as a toss up, based on home field advantage, rivalry, ex MC coach motivational factor for SC, other such intangibles that play into games.  MC must come away at games end with a convincing win to establish themselves as serious Class 2A playoff contenders.  They've let one such opportunity slip away already this year.  Need to focus and not allow a second come to pass.  Good luck MC.  Play to your capabilities and all will be well.......for the warriors. 

Having said that, I've watched this SC team play twice this year.  Came away impressed both times.  It's a dangerous team that should not be overlooked.  Gotta pull for Marion but wish this team the best of luck for the remainder of this season. 

Edited by JoeWillie12