Waverly Central @ Montgomery Central

Wavotiger10

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Waverly wins this fairly easily. The new coach has been able to get kids to play this year that the old coach couldn't. It has made all the differance in their performance. Lewis Co will give them a time and Hickman will also. Camden barring injuries will keep the QB on the move. Hold the ball over 3 seconds and someone will be in his face. The D line for Camden have almost taken the handoff from opposing QB. Waverly has some good tall recievers but it's hard to get the ball to them from your backside. Heard QB was a pretty good runner. I believe he will need to be. I wish them all the luck in the world as well as Lewis and Hickman. We'll see where we are all at when Camden and Waverly finish up on the 17th. Good luck to all. Safe travel and injury free games. Hope Faiview gets Z back soon. On to the next one. Camden has an always tough Huntingdon team coming up this weekend. Can't say too much. Not most but a few Mustang fans can't take much ribbing. Gets their panties in a wad.

Edited by wmatlock1