Week 5: Ooltewah at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basicly we blew a lead with 5 min to go ! Ran same play 3 times on 5 yard line with 5 min to go with 3 point lead then kick a field goal to go up 6 ?!?!?!? No other plays i guess in the coaches pocket .. ridiculous oh and two huge td bombs called back

I was working late and could not make it. Someone explain to me what happen in the game. I missed a good one.

Edited by kingindian33

Db up 3 with 5 Min. To go ..Should Have never went for 3 thats childs play ... and so so many missed ref calls "important ones" for both teams and nobody can deny that peroid!!

At first I thought Clark made a big mistake not going for the TD. But the defense couldn't really slow them down anyway. If he went for the TD and made it they were going to score as many TD's as they needed. They could of scored again instead of taking a knee. Indian fans had better prepare themselves because Science Hill will hang 70 on the Tribe. I hope they can find a good defense coordinator before next year. Would be a shame to waste all that good talent coming up.