West at Cleveland

WestHigh4Life

CLEVELAND'S RECIPE FOR VICTORY AGAINST WEST....

1.GROUND AND POUND...PLENTY OF PARKER AND ONION...

2 TEBOW HAS TO CONVERT ON 3RD DOWN AND SHORT

3.CLOCK MANAGEMENT....USE AS MUCH CLOCK OFFENSIVELY TO KEEP WEST OFFENSE OFF THE FIELD..

4.TRICK PLAYS ALWAYS THROWS THE OPPONENT OFF

5. ELIMINATE TURNOVERS AND PENALTIES

6. GROUND AND POUND AND SPRINKLE IN THE PASS..TEBOW CAN THROW...

7.MAKE PLAYS ON SPECIAL TEAMS AND DON'T GIVE UP BIG PLAYS...

DEFENSE 

1. STAY DISCIPLINE AND MAINTAIN GAP CONTROL

2. THE MIDDLE LB HAS TO GET THE DIVE MAN...

3.D-END NEEDS TO CRASH THE SIGNAL CALLER EVERY TIME HE TRIES TO RUN THE OPTION

4.THE CORNERS NEED TO MAN UP ON YOUR WIDEOUTS....

5.SAFETY...READ AND REACT....AND TURN THE PLAY BACK INSIDE....

6.OUTSIDE LB'S CAN'T GET SUCKED INTO THE INTERIOR....READ AND REACT...

7. CLEVELAND NEED TO BRING THE BIGGEST CROWD EVER..AS IF YOU WERE PLAYING MY OWLS :mrgreen:

IF YOU FOLLOW MY GAME PLAN YOU CAN COME OUT VICTORIOUS :thumb:

YOU CAN SEND MY CHECK TO:

OHS

ATTENTION:PASSIVE AGGERSSIVE :mrgreen:

thanks coach

WH4L, Highfill was the only starter out.  He was replaced by KJ at lb, but the other 10 starters were the same as Ashville game.  Passive said West doesn't have a signal caller like Soddy, lol.  I would take Seth over the Soddy qb all day and twice on Sunday.  Ha Ha

IS THAT THE SAME ONE THAT WAS THROWING DUCKS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME??

I'M JUST SAYIN THAT THE OFFENSE WEST RUNS DOESNT REQUIRE MUCH THROWING....

Passive, Seth will run for 150 on Cleveland, mark it down.  He is actually a running back playing qb, so his passing is not that great, but when the offense is rushing for 400 per game, they don't have to pass a lot.  I will say:

West 42

Cleveland 13

I AGREE WITH YOU......THATS WHY MY DEFENSIVE SCHEME IS TO STOP THE RUN..FORCE THEM IN TO 3RD AND LONG SITUATIONS AND BE FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND ON TACKLING...AND FORCE SETH INTO THROWING A DUCK....

HEY THE BLUERAIDERZ ARE NOT GOING INTO THIS GAME BLIND...THEY KNOW WHO THEY NEED TO STOP....

THE BIGGEST HURDLE THAT CLEVELAND HAS TO OVERCOME IS NOT ON THE FIELD....

IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE MINDSET THAT THEY CAN WIN...THE GAME IS ALREADY LOST...

EVEN ON A DOWN YEAR..THEY HAVE GOT ENOUGH OFFENSIVE WEAPONS TO COMPETE IN THIS GAME......YOU GOT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN WIN FIRST...THIS WILL BE A BIG CONFIDENCE BOOSTER.....2ND PLACE IS STILL UP FOR GRABS...

"Tebow" needs to be playing LB in this game and put Gibson in at QB. Best chance to win!

I don't know who should play QB but Massey should definitely see some time at LB. He's to good of a LB to not play the position at all. It wouldn't fix our run defense, but it sure would help. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

Nobody has stopped the run yet and Cleveland won't be able to stop it either.  Seth and Nathan will rush for 150 each, then they have Desmond Thompson, Romines and Buchanon.  Fresh legs all night.  West wins this one Passive

you may be right...but Cleveland is not a cupcake...they are injured.....and nobody stopped the run???hummmm....I guess Marivul is nobody.....