Week 5: Rockwood at Oakdale

BigDave1967

The scrimmage in august was TPs lone bright spot of the season. I now understand why you brought it up.

Sure go ahead and bash that's fine. We have not earned any respect at all I get that. But this TP team is not as bad as their record states but that doesn't matter much does it. I just look at topics and try to give insight without being disrespectful but guess not everyone does that.  I like this Oakdale team a lot #20 is a player and they were fun to scrimmage the last 2 summers and hope we continue to do that. I also hope they go as far as they can. Rockwood is a good team, I was not sure if they had a down night against Meigs or if Meigs was that good. Meigs gave McMinn all they wanted so it maybe a little of both.... 

Sure go ahead and bash that's fine. We have not earned any respect at all I get that. But this TP team is not as bad as their record states but that doesn't matter much does it. I just look at topics and try to give insight without being disrespectful but guess not everyone does that. I like this Oakdale team a lot #20 is a player and they were fun to scrimmage the last 2 summers and hope we continue to do that. I also hope they go as far as they can. Rockwood is a good team, I was not sure if they had a down night against Meigs or if Meigs was that good. Meigs gave McMinn all they wanted so it maybe a little of both....

I thought you were being rude and I apologize. TP was the feel good story last year so I thought the TP fans would pull for Oakdale this year. I was not at the scrimmage but heard that TP had a good ball team and that their staff was as class act as anyone.

I thought you were being rude and I apologize. TP was the feel good story last year so I thought the TP fans would pull for Oakdale this year. I was not at the scrimmage but heard that TP had a good ball team and that their staff was as class act as anyone.

MY BAD RUDY...shoot no would have loved to see the boys in Red beat the Tigers got nothing but respect for Oakdale...Would love to see us schedule a reg season game......TP is just one of those head scratchers... should be as good or better than last years team...Were ahead of SQHS before getting blown away, Gave Grace fits for a qtr and a half. Bad calls hurt us in the Midway and Basin game but if we finish those calls don't matter...... I wish the best for Oakdale and hope TP can get it going the playoffs still not out of the question but basically need to win 4 out of the next 5 which will be tough....

MY BAD RUDY...shoot no would have loved to see the boys in Red beat the Tigers got nothing but respect for Oakdale...Would love to see us schedule a reg season game......TP is just one of those head scratchers... should be as good or better than last years team...Were ahead of SQHS before getting blown away, Gave Grace fits for a qtr and a half. Bad calls hurt us in the Midway and Basin game but if we finish those calls don't matter...... I wish the best for Oakdale and hope TP can get it going the playoffs still not out of the question but basically need to win 4 out of the next 5 which will be tough....

I think you all only have 4 games left don't you? Regardless, I don't think there is anyone left that is impossible to beat.