5-0 AC at 1-4 Powell game preview

Mav4life

Great win AC!!! Started slow but finished strong!!! Hog you need to worry about CC they beat Halls 42 to 7 but Jeffers under 90 yards passing 3 or 4 picks 0 TD passes. Good luck at OR next week you will need it. #24 played after kicking the Clinton kid? Wow!

That is one thing I do not understand how such an obvious personal foul was overlooked. It must be because the referee did not catch it but that would be weird wow no reasoning on this one.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope powell pulls a upset and if they don't central will. Catholic and oakridge have the Mavs number too karma will catch AC before this season is over ...go panthers.

A little story boys and girls. Im at a little league game in Lake city before The AC Game. Here comes Hog holding a $100.00 bill in the air, ( I HAVE A $100 BUCKS ON THE AC GAME ANY TAKERS?) The always angry Hog said. As the mad Hog walked back and forth chest puffed out taunting anyone in sight. A gental old man walked up to the MAD HOG and said, the best thing you can do is take that $100 and put back in your pocket .The mean old stinky Hog laughed at the old man and truly proud of the spectical he had made strutted off. We all know how the story ends....The poor old man ROASTED THE HOG THE END.

A little story boys and girls. Im at a little league game in Lake city before The AC Game. Here comes Hog holding a $100.00 bill in the air, ( I HAVE A $100 BUCKS ON THE AC GAME ANY TAKERS?) The always angry Hog said. As the mad Hog walked back and forth chest puffed out taunting anyone in sight. A gental old man walked up to the MAD HOG and said, the best thing you can do is take that $100 and put back in your pocket .The mean old stinky Hog laughed at the old man and truly proud of the spectical he had made strutted off. We all know how the story ends....The poor old man ROASTED THE HOG THE END.

LOL your killing me Bigdaddy LOLOL etch

I know Fox gets a lot of press and attention but this morning after reflecting on the game, I want to give the accolades to Phillips for some beastly hits and blocking, JJ and Josh for looking like a "Messin' with Sasquatch" commercial and tossing people around while harassing the quarterback relentlessly. There are also Smith and Johnson who ran with missions and posed every bit the threat that Fox does. I think it's time to get a shirt made..."For Whom the Cowbell Tolls"! I would love to see these guys make history and go 7-0 for the first time. Sorry Hog, maybe next time instead of a trophy, CC should invest in a magic lamp. Both are shiny but one is more fulfilling than the other.

I know Fox gets a lot of press and attention but this morning after reflecting on the game, I want to give the accolades to Phillips for some beastly hits and blocking, JJ and Josh for looking like a "Messin' with Sasquatch" commercial and tossing people around while harassing the quarterback relentlessly. There are also Smith and Johnson who ran with missions and posed every bit the threat that Fox does. I think it's time to get a shirt made..."For Whom the Cowbell Tolls"! I would love to see these guys make history and go 7-0 for the first time. Sorry Hog, maybe next time instead of a trophy, CC should invest in a magic lamp. Both are shiny but one is more fulfilling than the other.

maybe so 4.3 lol.lol

Hog I would put anyone you know or have ever known for that matter against Fox; you would be very surprised just as everyone is every week. Jealous! LOL

not likely dope head and no I wouldn't be surprised I have seen him play several games .He is a good high school running back and that's it good .I was just taking a jab back at Fox man on the 4.3 since he jabed at me first...dont you have some dope to smoke druggie.

not likely dope head and no I wouldn't be surprised I have seen him play several games .He is a good high school running back and that's it good .I was just taking a jab back at Fox man on the 4.3 since he jabed at me first...dont you have some dope to smoke druggie.

LOL you wish. If I smoked it then it would be legal or for medical purpose. But I don't I can not even stand smoking cigs but now dipping I will go all in for that. LOL Just do not wish upon me any of your Medieval dreams as you did Poor little Beamer and we be alright.

LOL you wish. If I smoked it then it would be legal or for medical purpose. But I don't I can not even stand smoking cigs but now dipping I will go all in for that. LOL Just do not wish upon me any of your Medieval dreams as you did Poor little Beamer and we be alright.

Come on now Seattle! Remember, "it's LEGAL here"