Forrest 2A vs Page 4A

ForrestRocket129

Page should have a fairly easy task this week. Forrest can't compete with their athleticism nor their lineman. Page by 3 touchdowns minimum

Page should have a fairly easy task this week. Forrest can't compete with their athleticism nor their lineman. Page by 3 touchdowns minimum

Well heck. I think any team with 1 lineman would be beat. That means theyd have 8 receivers, a qb, a halfback, and a center. Pretty hard to win a game with those numbers

Yeah, Rockytop56, said "nor their lineMAN".  Guess they only have 1.  I would think you'd get a lot of illegal formation penalties  ;).

Just messing with ya'll.  It's a boring Wednesday afternoon. 

last year was a 3 point game. Forrest has improved. where are these page fans getting 3 TDs

this years Forrest team is better than last year's page team. and that page QB lead the state in passing yards, so we will see.

Keep basing off last years page team from what I've seen the more athletic than I've seen In awhile so Forrest better bring there running shoes.