Forrest 2A vs Page 4A

ForrestRocket129

page allowed 24 points to Forrest at home last year and had to escape a 24-20 deficit at the last minute. the drive that allowed them to reach the red zone was egregious officiating, at times not even checking for the first down before hurriedly exhorting the chain guys to move to the next set of downs. forrest had those guys on their heels in the 2nd.

so this "page is going to blow forrest out" is beyond stupid.  

I'll restate mine 23-21 Rockets

Wow! Things have gotten a little spicy on here since Tuesday! I keep hearing "last year"... this is 2014. Last year my cousin Claude had a hog with 3 testicles and my prize heifer Cleopatra won 1st prize at the Williamson County Fair. In 2014 the hog and heifer are no longer around. This should be a great game between 2 proud fan bases. From my best count Page starts 9 seniors on offense and 10 on defense. They are a much improved team. The scores from Marshall Co. (Top 10 in 4A) and CPA (#2 in 3A) do not show that. THis game sounds like it is huge for both teams. I've been to the Lipscomb and Marshall games at Page this year. The team played great against a HUGE Lipscomb team. The Marshall game was going great (Page 10-0 with 3:00 left in 1st Qtr.) and the wheels fell off fast. A KO return for TD, INT for a TD, and a fumble and them boys quit! I didn't venture out to the Summit game cause that team is terrible. I'm coming to Chapel Hill Friday are there any good places to eat? That Mexican place still there? I'm changing my prediction. Page 27 Forrest 14

it's one thing to SAY you're improved. 

Forrest has avenged 2 of their 3 reg season losses from last year. That's real measurable improvement. Not slogans and rah rah BS. 

BTW the other loss was Page. 24-27. Page was lucky as heck to get the W. Ask ANYONE who saw that 2nd half. Forrest admittedly dug a huge hole for themselves. 

Bigearl8 and Titansup, prediction for the game?

I'll give you my prediction Volsfan2323. Page 27 Forrest 14. I'm betting them boys from Forrest are going to be worried about them Homecoming festivities. I hear they are serving up BigEarl's prized mountain oysters at the homecoming dance tonight! Get ya some!

I can assume what happened to Cleopatra, but what happened to that boar?  Is he traveling around in some kind of animal side show?

That boar's name was was Raymond. He was a good un! The last I heard after touring with 3 state fairs and a showing at the Celebration down in Shelbyville he's finishing life in Rover. :mrgreen:  

What is all this talk about boars and heifers on here have to do with football. Lets get back to the football talk. And the talk about last year lets stay in the present time.

CoachBall, Buddha has done told you that Forrest/Page was a 3 point game last year. What else do you need to know. Marshall Co. has told "notthetruth2008" that Page sucks too so them Patriot boys best not show up. Apparently that young RB is better than any page's skill guys. Must have been another daddy post!  :popcorneater: My son is the greatest!!! :mrgreen: