Westmoreland at Gordonsville

Mr. Postman1

Yes the Tigers played hard all game. They had a lot of young players in the game. I look for them to get back to their winning ways in the next few games. Glad to get a win heading into the bye week

I know they start at least one freshman on each side of the ball. We have some pretty good underclassmen that I look forward to watching the next couple of years.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally back on line. We could have hung another td on Gordonsville but showed mercy in the end. What did you Gordonsville fans think of the fullback? He's averaging about 6 yards per carry. All in all I think we showed improvement. Though we still had injuries we are recovering and should be at full strength at Greenbrier. This buy week will help. Timberloft is a pretty good little restaurant over there by the way.

I'm finally back on line. We could have hung another td on Gordonsville but showed mercy in the end. What did you Gordonsville fans think of the fullback? He's averaging about 6 yards per carry. All in all I think we showed improvement. Though we still had injuries we are recovering and should be at full strength at Greenbrier. This buy week will help. Timberloft is a pretty good little restaurant over there by the way.

Westie sure doesn't have a restaurant anything close to it. It is not "little" as you say also. I'm sure Gville could care less about the fullback, they are concerned about Watertown. What did you think about the LB playing with a torn ACL and was the leading tackler and the leading rusher playing basically on one leg with an injury. To the ordinary fan, that means a lot more.