Giles Co. @ Shelbyville

JAFO

You are all right! Coaches are awful!

Since everyone here knows football so well, you should all apply at the board, become the coaches of this team, win state, be nationally ranked, move on to a small college job, win a national championship there, go D1, win NC there, and then, BOOM! You've got an NFL job that pays so much more than you make now!!!

You're all that knowledgeable about the game and how it should be coached.

Off with Coach smiths head! On with the CoachT posters!

You are all right! Coaches are awful!

Since everyone here knows football so well, you should all apply at the board, become the coaches of this team, win state, be nationally ranked, move on to a small college job, win a national championship there, go D1, win NC there, and then, BOOM! You've got an NFL job that pays so much more than you make now!!!

You're all that knowledgeable about the game and how it should be coached.

Off with Coach smiths head! On with the CoachT posters!

Actually, the offense did quite well As a whole. The defense on the other hand is struggling mightily. Looked to me liked we played a base defense most of the night. You can do that when you have the horses to lock down their responsibilities. If they are mostly all young and green, that's when we gotta stunt and scheme to make plays.

I think I have been saying this all season. Nice to see some of you are finally waking up and realizing what's going on. I wonder what kind of buttered up, rosey-eyed BS is gonna spew out of Steve's mouth about his wonderful coach.

And to TGsEGO, OC left because they practically doubled his pay at Buckhorn. 

And a classic quote from the guru of all knowing. I applaud you for delivering the written words offering exacting examples of my thoughts and allegiance verses your peck and pout dribble.

Walt is not "my" coach. He is the head coach for GCHS. He is "our" coach. And you would be correct in saying that I will always support the head coach at GCHS. That would even be true even if you, one of all knowledge, were the head man. Dig it? I do.... :thumb:

Since ample time has be allowed for the common turds to shower us with their all knowing comments I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the Shelbyville Golden Eagles.

The first post game comments should have been directed to the Eagles. Congratulation's on a outstanding performance and fighting until the finish. Folks knew you could play with the best of them at the start of the year. I believe you will waltz on through your district and make a run come play-offs. Good luck from Giles.... :ugeek:

Man y'all need to calm down. Let's think for a min. Shelby is a class above Giles doesn't really matter if they better won't see them again till next yr so who cares if they better. (And they are). CPA is a beast bottom line could be best team in state. But still the arrogance of PARENTS trying to relieve there youth through kids thinks because they loose to them it's coaches fault. They are supposed to loose and gat some news for ya didn't matter who coach was they were gona loose. 2 plays really. Come on just looked same not same play. Y'all need to support not judge. Go cats

I couldn't wait to see who the Giles parents were going to blame it on this morning. Not a word on congratulating a very good Shelbyville on winning until WiseOldManGiles got on here (who, by the way, seems to be a class act).

Blaming it on the coaches is crazy. You've got a good football team but you got beat by a better team and by one of the best Quarterbacks in the state. If you are making the same comments in front of your kids it will carry over to the team and ruin the potentially good season. They read these boards too.

Daddys need to stick to being daddys and let the coaches do the coaching. Good luck the rest of the year.

I think I have been saying this all season. Nice to see some of you are finally waking up and realizing what's going on. I wonder what kind of buttered up, rosey-eyed BS is gonna spew out of Steve's mouth about his wonderful coach.

And to TGsEGO, OC left because they practically doubled his pay at Buckhorn.

I will say I can agree with you to an extent,however, that's not the only reason why he left. I wish people in the town would realize that OC does have a life other than just football. Have you ever thought about his personal life and things he might've gone through ouside of football? No you havent because every person in this town cares nothing about anything besides winning. Stop being selfish and be happy for someone who wanted to better their life. That is all.

@wiseoldmangiles way to be classy. Shelbyville has tons of athletes. Giles is not a bad team either. County teams have to deal with down years. Good Luck to the Eagles and Bobcats the rest of the way except for when Giles plays MC. Maybe we can finally meet up when you guys come to Lewisburg.

Classy quote Tiger, yes congratulations to the Eagles and their staff, fans, etc. Good, well coached football team. Congrats on your victory last night as well, you got one of the best leading your Tigers. See you Halloween, good luck the rest of the season.