Whitehaven vs Ridgeway

coach10ac

Man stop OVERRATING the Middle... Blackman just got RAN by Indy... Blew Out... We got Ballers in Memphis, TN... Ask the College Coaches that are constantly talking to coaches. We can beat them or whoever else no matter how the playoffs are set up. Tell one of those teams to Beat the Red Dragon first. Because we Have

<_<

Oh wait. . Blackman lost??? No not them. One of the trinity!!! Lol... the one thing about us over here in the west is we give other teams respect because we no how tough it is to win on this side. Nite in nite out it's dawg fites over here. and rite now yes we have a few teams that should bring home a gold ball, but it's funny how no one one on this side is capable of beating the trinity... get in line is really all I'm gonna say......they have to get there just like we do...one of them is gone have to beat Maryville and until that happens y'all need to keep quiet..

• Upvote 1

Oh wait just saw where Blackman came back to win in the 4th qtr after being dominated the whole game.

They came BACK???? Wow! 

That QB they got special. I was listening to the scoreboard show and it sounded like they were dead in the Water in the 3rd! Nice

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

They came BACK???? Wow! 

That QB they got special. I was listening to the scoreboard show and it sounded like they were dead in the Water in the 3rd! Nice

Yea, Jennings is special, I didnt realize you were not aware of them coming back after being down 42-14 entering the 4th quarter. That is more impressive to me than just blowing teams out.....

Mark dotson just ran a 70yd TD that was called back on a bs holding penalty. ..bummer!! I'm not pulling for either. We got Whitehaven alum on both sides of this ole miss vs Memphis game

I saw it. Mark Jr can't win for losing at that place lol. I'm riding for the Tigers of Memphis but I'm looking for all 5 of our guys Mose, TJ, Mark Jr, Tony and Charles Harris

The last few times this game was played its been HIGH scoring... This season I think its gonna be like the 2010 game (We lost 7-0). This will be a low scoring, defensive match up. Over/Under should be around 34...

Someone said it will be about the QB play. I agree. QB play meaning which QB will make the BEST, TIMELY decisions and throws.

Both Teams' Defense will have their hands full, thing is BOTH teams have defensive talent that will surely be playing on Saturdays SOON.

If the Whitehaven Offense comes out and is dynamic (Unpredictable) We could win going away in the 4th quarter, however if Braxton Conard comes out like a House of Fire (he is definitely capable) it could be a long night for us. I don't put out scores with Da Haven but I don't see us winning by more than 13 at BEST. 

Our Oline will have to be SMART and NASTY because The Roadrunners have a fast swarming defense....

Coaching and Adjustments at Halftime will win OR lose someone this game. I feel it in my Soul.

My over/under was off but I think I was on point for everything else  :thumb: