Whitehaven vs Ridgeway

coach10ac

"If the Whitehaven Offense comes out and is dynamic (Unpredictable) We SHOULD win going away in the 4th quarter

Coaching and Adjustments at Halftime will win OR lose someone this game. I feel it in my Soul.

My thoughts exactly, I just had to replace your could with should! We have to control the ball. I have faith in our D against Ridgeways explosive offense as long as the O doesn't put em in bad spots. I'm not sure exactly how good RW D is but they obviously have to be pretty good. I feel we can sling it with them but I'd rather we pound them. I think a shoot out plays in their favor even tho they r pretty balanced. Gonna b a great game, But I believe if we play our best and they play their best we win by 2 scores

Key is stopping the run. They have a young man that can TOTE da rock. And has a great burst of speed. They won't test dontae alot but our other DBs will have to be at they're best. Speed wise our DBs can stay with the WRs but we must contain the RB... the QB is not much of a runner so if we bring the heat often we can keep him from ripping our D apart. .. the biggest key of all is we must get the OL line to give JW time to operate. .. they got to be physical. anyway you shape this, it's gonna be a pure battle. .GO TIGERS!!!

My thoughts exactly, I just had to replace your could with should! We have to control the ball. I have faith in our D against Ridgeways explosive offense as long as the O doesn't put em in bad spots. I'm not sure exactly how good RW D is but they obviously have to be pretty good. I feel we can sling it with them but I'd rather we pound them. I think a shoot out plays in their favor even tho they r pretty balanced. Gonna b a great game, But I believe if we play our best and they play their best we win by 2 scores

The Special Teams needs to be Special too... I heard our PK has been feast or famine at times this season (missing PATs but also making Game Winners.) Here's hoping he makes every PAT as those point could make a huge difference in this Game... Also, I think Junior Saulsberry punts... He needs to be on his A+ game in case things turn into Field Position war. No bad snaps, no bad kicks and hopefully no momentum breaking penalties!

Edited by BlackHavenSenator