WEEK 6 SCORES (SEPT. 22 - 28)

Booger

Sissy Mountain girls coming to play on your postage size soccer field.  Kudos for beating CCS.  We only tied them.  But maybe we'll change up a formation for a field that narrow.  Definitely don't need 4 across the back line to defend a field that is only 50 yds wide.  

But at least your's is in good shape.  We had a major Bermuda winter kill up here like Middle TN, and didn't play on our home field once.  We're not allowed to tailgate at public school games, but would like to have a beer with you since game is at ND.

you know why some boxers or MMA fighters like bigger rings and others like smaller rings :popcorneater:

.....and trust me Carp :roflolk: , 4 across the back want be enough....there is a reason North Red Bank Mountain has never been past the first round of the district playoffs (a district that only has 4 teams) never beaten ND (your gravel pit or our postage stamp) and been outscored 36-3 in their last 8 meetings :bored:

all the Irish will be a the 1/2 Note on MLK at 5pm for pre-game; c'mon in

Booger will start a new Topic for you to boast sum more about this great soccer shrine yall have built up on that mountain :thumb:

Edited by Booger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger.....I'm back, abet briefly.  I am interested on your take of last nights game Catholic played against Oneida.  Catholic won and they easily had more shots on goal, but Oneida managed to "hang around".  I thought Oneida's athletic ability gave KC some trouble, even though tactically the Irish were superior.  Was this just a bad Tuesday or do we have a decent side hidden up here in the mountains?  This game will receive zero press....just wonder if the score surprised you?  I believe Oneida is 11-2-0.....with the losses to KC and a Kentucky School, Corbin.

Kazza Khan

Heck booger, I'm with the guys' team.  At least we made it to state last year.  "want be enough"?  Not an English teacher huh?  You're a funny poster and I like it.  Cudo's

"guys' team"!!!!!!...... not sure what last years North Red Bank Mountain boys soccer has to do with this tuesdays girls soccer match against the Lady Fighting Irish; Unless yall are passing out wigs :o ......CoachT has categorized this stuff and broken it down in its most simplest form for us......Spring may be the season that will best support you dumpin all your CO2 and poundin those boobies :lol:..........I know there is not much to grab on to here, but try to stay on task tarpin, this is Fall Girls Soccer

No spanyo; sykology teacher :?

ChampsDD....my question is for you too.  Does the Oneida - Catholic score surprise you?

Kaz

Kaz- Sadly, I am way out of the picture regarding teams this season...Only having seen Notre Dame play once, and did not see the Knox Cath game...Perhaps ChattCannon and his infinite wisdom can add some thoughts..

D

Booger.....I'm back, abet briefly.  I am interested on your take of last nights game Catholic played against Oneida.  Catholic won and they easily had more shots on goal, but Oneida managed to "hang around".  I thought Oneida's athletic ability gave KC some trouble, even though tactically the Irish were superior.  Was this just a bad Tuesday or do we have a decent side hidden up here in the mountains?  This game will receive zero press....just wonder if the score surprised you?  I believe Oneida is 11-2-0.....with the losses to KC and a Kentucky School, Corbin.

Kazza Khan

Kaz; having watched KC personally when we played them and on one other occasion; I am surprised....They usually have yalls number in a big way.....Oneida annually plays a schedule that has them dodging stiff competition outside of district play and the record often is misleading as to how good you really are; as shown by the results of your past match-ups when you do play big hitters.....Grace Baptist down here has a history of doing the same thing

KC is down a little, though they beat us 2-1 on an afternoon when we did not play well at all; but I am still not exactly sure how good we are.....The temperature of a girls teams play can and does change from day to day, not saying KC was cold at all......It is still KC you played, a good program and it is apparent that your program is getting stronger and the Lady Indians are obviously playing much better soccer....You have to feel good about those girls chances at district positioning. It all depends on how you fare against CAK, another big hitter in our division who appears to be down slightly. I know KC spanked CAK pretty good earlier, so the results of your match with CAK will tell you if you caught KC cold.....Maybe when the real soccer starts in a few weeks chance, Booger hoping you knock them both off  :thumb:

I was just assuming that with the knowledge you guys have that that score would have surprised quite a few.  Regardless of having seen them play this year.  Who knows.....maybe they sent their JV team up there.  IDK......I do not think our girls are the most tactically sound team and we can be fairly placid until challenged.  They schedule pits us against some teams that have little or no skill to speak of and then turns around to play top flite teams such as KC and CAK. 

Kaz

Oh, I hoping too.....but let's not get carried away.  We have a quick athletic keeper and our defense often gets stronger through subsitution......two goals were scored early inside first 15 minutes of play.  Catholic clearly had more shots but they were, for the most part, managable.  Offensively, we are getting a little better but our strikers are not our most effective scorers....those usually come through the mid-fielders.  We are pretty athletic as a whole with about two or three kids that are blazers.  As you said....time will tell.  If we are good enough to upset the apple cart then our inexperience in post season play will probably haunt us at some point.  It's always been KC and CAK from our district.  I believe Kingston a couple of years when KC wasn't in it.

Kaz