Week 5: Campbell County at Halls

BigDave1967

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls shot its self in the foot Friday night as usual, we could have went in up a couple scores before half as we had the ball on the 2 first and goal and then the QB has two very bad plays that were UGLY, I mean he fumbles a snap that hits him square in the hands we get it back then on a roll out he tries to do his best impression of Eric Ainge, never mind the play call, yes halls as been at the bottom for a few years, yes we play like we have no clue where the end zone is, yes we lose games but, this team is much improved over last year and if and I did say if we can put together a full game then we may just slip up on some teams and win one we shouldn't, CC has for sure improved and Halls would be honored to be co champs of the district but, allot of us would just be happy to win a few games. The other issue I see is our players will for sure have to watch for the dirty playas the video shows, yes the blocker was cutting but the defender takes two steps in to give the guy a nice kick, to bad the refs didn't see it leaving the discipline for the coaches who I am sure sees it the same way one of the posters did, good play, doubt there will be any discipline for such a great, great play on part of the CC player. anyway good luck to my Red Devils as I know we will need it going against a team as good as CC.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/4F8A96FB011124980873926717440_228b31e7b68.5.1.10827158077752405813.mp4?versionId=K63IxFVSrqyFWJSkZsT_x3JrbGzN2vpp

Man that is sure nasty! WOW who does that?

RidgeKat, thanks for the compliment, I feel our team is just a couple players away from being ok, now that doesn't mean district champs but, more so a team that goes out on Friday nights and competes with a chances to beat anyone they play within the district, I think with a program like ours that would be the first step, with all that being laid out I think those couple players are on the team but young, we are playing with a bunch of young guys that are growing up quick, I just hope we compete Friday night and show more improvements...