Week 5: Campbell County at Halls

BigDave1967

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please excuse bigdady everyone he is a troll for AC and poses as a CC fan by his profile pic. Please do not respond to him he is special...

I sat in front of HogHead at the Clinton game two seats down he wont talk to me anymore. Truth is we were friends growing up, two young lads exploring new things. I hurt his heart , didnt mean to but that was just not for me. I hoped we could remain CO-FRIENDS. But we couldnt... But I am the CO- CHAMPION CO CHAMP FAN with him anyway.. LOVE YOU HOGHEAD

First off troll your lying as usual because you were not there with your ac hat on you were not man enough..but hey its expected

What happen to CC tonight 7 to 0 late 1st half the CC scores late to go up 14 to 0 AT HALF. But the big story #24 played after kicking the Clinton player last week. Also Jeffers for the game has under 90 passing yards what was it like 62 yards 0 TD passes. 3 or 4 INT? If I was OR I would watch the Central  CC game and the AC game also. OR wins big next week then Gibbs will beat CC.

What happen to CC tonight 7 to 0 late 1st half the CC scores late to go up 14 to 0 AT HALF. But the big story #24 played after kicking the Clinton player last week. Also Jeffers for the game has under 90 passing yards what was it like 62 yards 0 TD passes. 3 or 4 INT? If I was OR I would watch the Central  CC game and the AC game also. OR wins big next week then Gibbs will beat CC.

exact same score as when oakridge played them .halls has alot of heart but not enough players. Unlike you and the other idiots I will never make a excuse for a Win whether it's 3 pits or 42 .on a side note punk I wish nothing but bad luck for you personally and hope you have a car wreck a die in a fiery crash were you burn to death ...love always hog.

exact same score as when oakridge played them .halls has alot of heart but not enough players. Unlike you and the other idiots I will never make a excuse for a Win whether it's 3 pits or 42 .on a side note punk I wish nothing but bad luck for you personally and hope you have a car wreck a die in a fiery crash were you burn to death ...love always hog.

Really? I seriously hope you were joking in that last part, Hog.