MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

The University of Memphis Tigers have started this season like no other in over a few decades. I've looked at the remainder of their schedule and I've come to a conclusion that hey will more than likely finish the season at 10-2.

However, this particular forum is not the place to discuss the U of M or any other college football team. CoachT has a place for college and even pro teams to be discussed. I've started a thread on The University of Memphis Tigers current 2014 season. Hit the link below and join the discussion.

2014 Memphis Tigers - What do you think?

Who r you the bully.the Pepper Tree Loser,go back to Hillcrest where ur really from. you must really love dude in Coach T jail cause u love talking about him.go jump in Mckellar Lake and take ur cheating school with you.

I hope EAST beat yall like last year.

yall suppose to beat us were 3a

yall 6a WOWW

do the math :arrow: MR.PEPPER TREE 

This is truly a 3 ring circus now... Supposed to beat y'all, glad to know Mitchell folks like you know your Role...

As far as Pepper Tree, Nah, I'm not that BlackHaven guy. You got to go further South on Elvis Presley Blvd.

East pulls the biggest upset in the city of Memphis and now all these Lame Slim Jim Buster Brown Clowns want to jump on their sack, Comical. :roflol:

When Whitehaven thrashes East I can't wait to see how many Memphis City Schools folks become Maryville, Oakland and/or Blackman Stans.

Stop hating our success, no one hated East's success back when that no good Wayne Randle was there running that wack wing-T putting 1 or 2 people in school (S/O to B. Wright) when it should have been closer to 10+ like US!!! 

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

THERES ALWAYS GONNA BE HATERS (BHS-MR PEPPER TREE) EVERY PERSON WANT THEIR TEAM TO BE THE BEST. BUT BASHING THEM WANT SOLVE A THANG.MY SCHOOL IS THE GREATEST EVER TO ME I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A HATER THINKS. (MR.PEPPER TREE)-IS ON ALMOST EVERY THREAD TALKING TRASH WHEN HE HAS NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL IN HIS LIFE,ONLY MADDEN ON PLAYSTATION.and he lose on that to.keep playing your games CHILD

Let me hit you with some FACT Sauce, Clown McGoo...

I played football for Whitehaven and went on to TN Tech to play as well... 

Fact of the matter I have never lived in Pepper Tree but I bet you live somewhere off Rochester, the Ugly Part or Box Town or The Junction, you poor, broke lame.

Mitchell High was fortunate to have a 3-4 year stretch that the guys that USUALLY come to Whitehaven from that part of Memphis decided they either didn't want to deal with the Academic load OR they were too small to ball for Whitehaven(Yeah I said it and tell them little dudes I said it). Heck, Folks could have been Scared of Coach Maurice Harris as he was ALL ABOUT DISCIPLINE and maybe them boys didn't want a Man with his foot up their butt for every thing. Case in point, Those twins were my old HS QBs' cousins, them, and K. Malone did the UNTHINKABLE, IMHO and Mitchell fared well. I'm Waiting on y'all to get back to Cookeville like US so y'all can continue making them claims about being Real Tigers and it doesn't sound as Ridiculous...   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

ME TO.. THE 17TH CANT GET HERE QUICKER!!

I DOUBT EAST LOSE BACK TO BACK GAMES

ESPECIALLY TO WHITEHATEN

THEIR BETTER COACH AND HAVE MORE D1 PROSPECTS THAN THE HATEN

ALL THEY HAVE IS JOSH,JORDAN,KERRICK

DONTE-fair,#5 OK

Lol another Whitehaven hater. We must be doing something right cause I have yet to hear anyone hate on East even tho they nutted up last week. You're righ we can't wait till the 17th either. Good luck!

Let me hit you with some FACT Sauce, Clown McGoo...

I played football for Whitehaven and went on to TN Tech to play as well...

Fact of the matter I have never lived in Pepper Tree but I bet you live somewhere off Rochester, the Ugly Part or Box Town or The Junction, you poor, broke lame.

Mitchell High was fortunate to have a 3-4 year stretch that the guys that USUALLY come to Whitehaven from that part of Memphis decided they either didn't want to deal with the Academic load OR they were too small to ball for Whitehaven(Yeah I said it and tell them little dudes I said it). Heck, Folks could have been Scared of Coach Maurice Harris as he was ALL ABOUT DISCIPLINE and maybe them boys didn't want a Man with his foot up their butt for every thing. Case in point, Those twins were my old HS QBs' cousins, them, and K. Malone did the UNTHINKABLE, IMHO and Mitchell fared well. I'm Waiting on y'all to get back to Cookeville like US so y'all can continue making them claims about being Real Tigers and it doesn't sound as Ridiculous... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's a clown! "the truth ain't working so they start telling lies"...I actually played with you at Whitehaven my sophomore year (not that you need validation) but for him to yell some Hillcrest stuff is complete bs! I think these are really immature kids that found their way to this mature adult sight.

Fasho im ridin wit east when whitehaven play them!!! Ima orange mound product myself but i went to white station!!! Im sho whitehaven know all bout em from last year!!!

Yeah, yall put them out the play off last year(second round)knockout they cant remember that.34-13 is what you call beat the brakes off not  28 -20 in a regular game

Have you forgot?? We already knocked off white station this year bruh man!! And beat da brakes off melrose too!! Any body else bandwagon you want to get on when we put east back in they place??

1st. you got to beat them 1-0 East try to get out of the second round this year.

yall aint seeing East,Mark is gone he cant help ya!!!!

He's a clown! "the truth ain't working so they start telling lies"...I actually played with you at Whitehaven my sophomore year (not that you need validation) but for him to yell some Hillcrest stuff is complete bs! I think these are really immature kids that found their way to this mature adult sight.

Mr. cosigner your not even a factor. you from Fairly anyway.get off whitehaten bandwagon imposter!!!

Edited by nmpballer