MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN SCORE  :roflolk:  

The most recent shut out in this series happened in 2012 when WHITEHAVEN beat East 23- 0 bka Zilch! SO, if any one of these two teams are to be shut out it likely would be the MustyStains from the Pauper's Palace on Poplar...

You see kwc got too much class to go back and forth with you but I have no problem putting Bums like YOU in their place... And that's at the Poplar Ave RESCUE MISSION   B)  

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

The most recent shut out in this series happened in 2012 when WHITEHAVEN beat East 23- 0 bka Zilch! SO, if any one of these two teams are to be shut out it likely would be the MustyStains from the Pauper's Palace on Poplar...

You see kwc got too much class to go back and forth with you but I have no problem putting Bums like YOU in their place... And that's at the Poplar Ave RESCUE MISSION B)

Bhs I honestly believe that either those 2 clowns from East are related or either the same person because they speak the same language. say the same crazy things. Both are way over the top unlike the other young man from East who debates with sound points and not just dishing out names because you just hate Whitehaven. ..i smell a rat!! Take notice

You see kwc got too much class to go back and forth with you but I have no problem putting Bums like YOU in their place... And that's at the Poplar Ave RESCUE MISSION   B)  

YOUR A JOKE  :arrow:  MR PEPPER TREE 

Bhs I honestly believe that either those 2 clowns from East are related or either the same person because they speak the same language. say the same crazy things. Both are way over the top unlike the other young man from East who debates with sound points and not just dishing out names because you just hate Whitehaven. ..i smell a rat!! Take notice

shout out to 

fromTHEHAVENbutlovesEAST