Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

Don't understand how cc could be the favorite considering we already have a conference lost and OR has played a tougher non conference schedule? I look at it this way if we can get a win it will be a upset.OR has way more athletes.[/quot]you're right. We do have better athletes but we have better athletes than every other team in the district as well in my opinion. That alone won't win it for us. The game of football is won in the trenches. I still haven't been break impressed with our OL line this year. Sometimes they will look great and others not so much. Until they can be more consistent it doesn't matter who we have at the skill positions.

• Upvote 1

Amen!!!

Hey SS, I have a question maybe u can answer, or Mav4 or others can answer.

Of course this is all hypothetical, and I really don't understand this quad crap they do, so hear goes.

What if CC beats OR, OR beats AC, AC loses to catholic. CC 9-1, OR 9-1, AC 8-2. With the points thing, could CC host an AC matchup if their seeded higher or since AC beat them they'd host?

I mean what a game that'd be. Guys at work say one quad 2 could end up with OR, AC, SOUTH DOYLE, AND WEST? Could that happen? Seems unfair to me.

Anybody????

Anybody????

If this was the way it worked out then CC and SD would be district champs and the highest seeds, but because of geographiclal location i think that would bump OR to quad 2, so u would have CC,SD, AC and west all hosting first round games, if they all 4 won then i think the second round would have AC traveling to SD and West traveling to CC so I dont think an AC at CC matchup would be possible until the 3rd rd. that is all just an assumption so dont hold me to it because there is a lot that could happen, but I think that is that scenario

If this was the way it worked out then CC and SD would be district champs and the highest seeds, but because of geographiclal location i think that would bump OR to quad 2, so u would have CC,SD, AC and west all hosting first round games, if they all 4 won then i think the second round would have AC traveling to SD and West traveling to CC so I dont think an AC at CC matchup would be possible until the 3rd rd. that is all just an assumption so dont hold me to it because there is a lot that could happen, but I think that is that scenario

How should we play CC in your opinion, M4L? I already know what defense you think we should play. How should we attack them offensively?

How should we play CC in your opinion, M4L? I already know what defense you think we should play. How should we attack them offensively?

I would run tee on the wide side of the field with a slot, Middleton on the short side as a single with a TE on the same side as Middleton, this will cause the corner on the short side to need help over the top from a safety which would rool the DB's on the wide side, they will play their LB's kind of tight which creates a natural lane to spread the wide side, a couple of easy blocks on the backed off DB's and you have 10 yards of grass on the stretch plays all night, once the LB's start losening up late in the second qtr you will have natural running lanes right off tackle with automatic cutbacks against the grain. Some quick safe passes to Tee will keep it safe, the jailbreak would bw a huge play for him