Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

You getting smart with me hog? Meet me, Billy Ray , Junior, and Cecil at the AC hs parkin lot near the barn and we can git er on son. I got Seahawks with me......

Billy Ray is still in jail and I thought Cecil moved back to ky and I don't know any junior so I guess it's just you and the pot head so the odds are in my favor .yeah I will meet you but not at the barn how about on the 50 yard line right on the district championship ring.

Billy Ray is still in jail and I thought Cecil moved back to ky and I don't know any junior so I guess it's just you and the pot head so the odds are in my favor .yeah I will meet you but not at the barn how about on the 50 yard line right on the district championship ring.

I'll pass. Me and seahawks will just stay here and get our smoke on. If ya know what I mean....

Ok, CC is the favorite. They are ranked 9 and we are ranked 12. The experts have spoken. The experts think we can't stop them and also think we can't score enough on their defense to win. The game will be very interesting to see how we defend them. Do you pressure them or play with an extra DB? Do you play a tight brand of man coverage or do you back off in zone? Do you try to run the ball against them or do you throw it 25 times? It will be quite an interesting game to watch.

Play up on them. Press coverage. Bring pressure. I would start out running on them. Clinton had a lot of success running it straight up the gut on CC. Mix in the pass as well. Do not play zone on D. That's what we did last year and they ate us up. I would play Tee as an extra in the secondary.

Edited by SweetScience

Ok, CC is the favorite. They are ranked 9 and we are ranked 12. The experts have spoken. The experts think we can't stop them and also think we can't score enough on their defense to win. The game will be very interesting to see how we defend them. Do you pressure them or play with an extra DB? Do you play a tight brand of man coverage or do you back off in zone? Do you try to run the ball against them or do you throw it 25 times? It will be quite an interesting game to watch.

Come on man!! I'm just not sure that CC is a favorite against many and especially not OR!

I'm thinking this will be a little closer but Oak Ridge comes out on top. OR 35 CC 21. CC brings some pretty good size to the line but if OR has any trouble with that, D takes one step back and O line loses it's burst resulting in small gains on the run...not that it's a concern. As for the passing game, CC has yet to have anyone check block them at the line. I think this would disrupt them completely and result in some sacks. In the end, OR can sub and stay fresh where CC will gas out after halftime.